V· 7:32PM

After Alex passed out, Daveed caught her. She was still breathing, so they called an ambulance, and they transported her to the local hospital.

"Daveed, go do the show, Alex would want you to go. I can stay here with her, and I'll call if anything changes." Daveed nodded as Angel talked. He had called her as soon as possible to have her drive to the hospital.

"Okay. Keep her safe, Angel."

Daveed left, and Angel pulled out her phone. She began playing floppy bird, a descendant of the original game, Flappy Bird. After an hour. Alex began moving.

"Bean!"

"Hey, Alex, bean's fine. Nothing went wrong. You passed out, and your blood sugar was low, so they wanted to keep an eye on you, at least until Daveed gets back from the show."

"I fainted?"

"Yes, you weren't feeling well during a...massage train? And you fell backwards and almost hit your head, good thing my brother acts quickly."

~~<¥<¥>¥>~~

Three hours later, the show was finally over. Daveed left as quickly as he could and went to the hospital. He walked in and checked in with the nurse.

"She has already signed release forms, you just need to take her out to your vehicle. Congratulations on the baby."

"Thank you, ma'am." Daveed walked to her room, where she was sitting on the edge of the bed talking to Angel.

"Talk about the devil and he shall appear." Angel mumbled.

"Tell me about it, Angel." Alex replied, turning to smile at Daveed.

"You two aren't quiet whisperers."

"Were we trying to be?"

"I guess not, doll." Daveed replied. With the nurses consent, they moved her to a wheelchair and Daveed wheeled her to his car. Angel left to her car, and Daveed drove Alex home. When she got home, she walked to the front door and pushed it open, not shocked to see a bunch of cast members waiting.

"Hey, I'm fine, bean is fine, bean is tiring, I'm going to bed. Go home, see your wife and child, Lin, and you all go home and spend time with your lovers and/or family."

"Goodnight, Alex." The whole cast yelled.

"Goodnight, Hamilton." She walked upstairs. Daveed made sure everyone made it out of the house safely and without any of his personal possessions, like Oak trying to steal his bunch of bananas.

"But they're ready to eat!"

"And Alex is going to eat them for the potassium for the baby." Daveed sighed, taking the bananas from the grown man's hands.

"Really? Aww, man." Oak pouted and left the house.

Alex was laying in bed reading on her phone when Daveed walked in. He pulled her shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. He climbed in next to Alex and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

"Oh, ow, Dav, did you pinch me?"

"No... why?"

"Pain... oh, oh my... Bean is kicking." Alex moved Daveed's hand to where Bean was kicking.

"Holy crap, that's amazing!"

"I know! There's a tiny human in there!  We made a tiny human!"

"That's so cool!"

"But we aren't making anymore until I have a wedding ring on my finger. Nono and Papí wouldn't be happy."

"You call your parents..."

"Yes, mama is Nono, and dad is Papí."

"That's adorable." Daveed kissed her cheek, then the bump. "Hi, there, bean, it's your papí, and I love you very much."

"No, don't call yourself papí, that gives me a weird image of my father."

"Okay, forget about that, bean, I'm daddy. I'm gonna teach you how to throw a ball and rap really quickly and get the babes like your mommy."

"Dav!" Alex slapped his head.

"Okay, okay, I'm going to sleep now."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too, Alex."