d· 2:17PM

It was Daveed and Alex's second day in Great Britain, and they had managed to get into their hotel room in London, and they hadn't left since they arrived the previous night.

"Daveed, can we go sightseeing today? I want to go look at some pretty buildings."

"Of course, doll."

They toured the town and the other countries that were planned, such as France, Belgium, Greece, and Italy.

~~<¥<¥>¥>~~

Daveed and Alex collapsed onto their bed in New York, glad to finally be home. They had spent two weeks in Europe, spent together. They were never apart.

"Alex?" Daveed's voice came out quiet, something rare and wonderful.

"Yes, dear?" She responded, staring at the ceiling.

"We need to talk." Daveed said, sitting up to look at her. She rolled to lay on her stomach.

"I know, baby." Alex responded, sounded distressed.

"Wait, what do you want to talk about?" Daveed asked, obviously wanting to know what was vexing his wife, the love of his life, the only woman he loved who wasn't blood related.

"Well, the whole trip, we were... together... a lot, and you never used protection. I was supposed to start Tuesday, but it's Saturday, and nothing." She sat up and looked up at Daveed.

"Really?" Daveed's eyes lit up. He sat up straighter and grabbed her hands.

"Yeah, you might be a daddy again." Alex smiled to Daveed, placing her hands over her stomach, where a small human could be growing at that very moment.

"That's awesome!" Daveed pulled her into his arms, kissing her softly.

"Did you want to talk about something else?" Alex asked, leaning to make eye contact with Daveed.

"Everyone wants to come visit and see how the trip went, but I didn't know if you wanted to see them all."

"Of course I want to see them! I miss them all, especially our baby boy." Alex responded, crawling into his lap.

"Good, because they said they were coming over no matter what you say." Daveed chuckled, looking at his phone, then showed her the message that read, 'coming over whether you're ready or not'. She smiled slightly, then dropped against his chest. He gently scratched her back.

"Well, that's nice." Alex sighed. "Can you call them and tell them I might be sleeping when they get here. Oh, and please don't say anything about there possibly being a baby. I don't want to raise hopes for them."

"I'll call them and tell them to come tomorrow, because I'm tired too." Daveed said, running his hands up and down Alex's back, causing her to lean against his chest gently.

"Or just let them show up and raid our house to try to surprise us and let us surprise them by being asleep."

"I like the way you think, Mrs. Diggs." Daveed hugged her waist as she sat in his lap.

"Thank you, Mr. Diggs." Alex kissed him roughly. The doorbell rang, and Alex groaned, rolling to her side of the bed. "Already?"

"Well, I guess it's right around Time."