Prologue: I Wait

I'm so excited here it goes...

(Tris P.O.V.)
I am an Abnegation born. From the raw age of six I knew I didn't belong. But I wasn't the only one. Tobias Eaton didn't belong either. He was my best friend and still is to this day. He is also my boyfriend.

See, here in Abnegation, friends are not allowed. That didn't stop us through. If anything it made us push harder. At the age of six I met him in his eight year old glory. Then, we started training. There is a old abandoned dauntless gym within walking distance from the Abnegation sector. So, that was our plan he would train for 8 years and transfer. After two years (and 10 years of training) I would follow.

He left today. I keep looking over at his house and waiting to see his strong and swift figure climb down the tree in between our houses, but that won't happen. I miss him so much, but he is now beginning the plan. I couldn't be happier for him. In one day he got rid of his abusive dad (if he can be considered as his dad) and started on his path to happiness and freedom.

About his dad, Marcus, I hate him with my heart and soul. I would love to show his the fight skills I have been practicing. For now, I will let Marcus be but, in two years I will look him straight in the eye and watch as he heard my blood sizzle on the coals.

But for now...

I wait

Sooo... You like it? Plz no hate and hope to update soon.