Chapter 20: Toby

Long A.N. at the end because of the number up there in the title. Also I thought you guys would like a more fun chapter title picture than the usual boring ones that are all serious.

"Dauntless," I challenge.

"I dare you to say 'in my grandma's underpants' after everything."

"Chris, Candor or dauntless in my grandma's underpants?"

"Old habits die hard. Candor, but away from the grandma underwear, please." Is her answer.

"Who was your first kiss?" I ask, but then add. "In my grandmas underwear."

"A boy named Ethan, we were like six."

Everyone grows a look of disappointment on each face.

But Will looks jealous.

I ship it. Water car!!!!

"Zeke, Candor or Dauntless?" She questions.

"Dauntless, baby!!!!!" He exclaims.

Oh god.

"I dare you to..." A look of pure concentration crosses her face. "Drink a jar of hot pickle juice with mustard and ketchup desolated inside."

He does it without even wincing. Al almost looks sick due to that fact.

"Tris, Candor or Dauntless?"

Why me again? Oh wait, he probably wants to know more from the bomb dropped earlier.

"Dauntless in my grandmas underwear."

"I dare you to tell us the name of the guy you, ya know, were close to," he demands with a suggestive raise of the eyebrows.

I breathe in, not wanting to take any piece of clothing off...

"His name is...

Toby.

Oh. My. God. Guys. This. Is. my. 20th chapter.

Thank you all so much for reading this far and I just can't believe this insanity. I love you all so much (except you, Leone, I don't love you).  I hope I can start updating more, but my pets have been sick. I know, crappie excuse. I also have been reading twilight so... team Edward.

Love you all!!!! 😘😍