Chapter 30: PARTY!

I've never really been to a party. The closest thing to one is when we all played never have I ever and truth or dare during initiation. But nothing... nothing could prepare me for the sight in front of my eyes.

There's music and madness and drunk people everywhere. Some are in party clothes and others are in their underwear. Jackets have been thrown around the place, and suddenly, I don't feel is overdressed, well, under dressed, as I did when Christina took me shopping earlier.

"You'll look beautiful," she yelled. "Maybe even get a boyyyyfrienndddd."

She didn't need to know that I have one.

But there we were, standing in the dressing rooms of Dauntless Secret, and I was dressed as a stripper.

Chris had me in a strapless black dress that fitted my every curve. It clung to curves I didn't know I had. And don't get me started on what I was wearing under- a black lacy thong and a strapless, black lace push up bra.

I felt like a slut.

"At least let me get a jacket, and some other things to put under that won't show," I begged.

She complied under the premise that we would most likely play truth or dare.

So, we left the store with that, two black tube tops, two pairs of black booty shorts, and a leather jacket. Leaving me with six layers before I was in my underwear.

Then, we went to a shoe store that the author couldn't bother to name. We left with black thighs-high leather boots that went perfectly with the jacket.

Chris did my makeup and hair:

The makeup was mostly natural, but she added a deep red lipstick to my pink lips and gave me falsies. My eyeliner was done in little wings.

My hair was done in big, bold curls that screamed "look at me!"

Altogether though, I looked good, I have to admit. For the first time ever, I was sexy. But, I was not myself.

The party was in full swing. Left and right there were people falling drunk. Walking in, I looked straight ahead.

There he was standing there, wearing the same thing as earlier.

Toby. When our eyes connected, he swallowed. At least I will have fun with this look.

Our eye contact was broken by Uriah yelling

"PARTY!"