Coffee

'Where do you wanna go?', I ask Allen, my hands on the steering wheel. 

'Anywhere', was his reply. His voice was driving me nuts.

I took off to the town but slowed the car. Maybe we should go to that cafe in the quiet outskirts of the town instead.So I swerved the car to the left and drove on. I noticed his hands were loosely clasped on his lap, his eyes staring  right ahead. Yet he looked so handsome, his lips so full---

'Thank You', he says softly.

'Why saying thank you?', I ask,'I didnt want to go to school today, too'. I am good at lying. I knew it. He sighed.

'Thats not why I said thank you. That day...you punched Jade on the face. Remember? On my first day'.

'Oh yeah. Its no biggie. I have always dreamed on crushing her bones', I say

Where was that coffee shop again?

"Why do you hate her so much?', he asks, finally looking at me. 

Damn. His fucking adorable eyes.

'Umm..she slept with my boyfriend. My ex', I say, trying to find a parking spot.

'' Oh', He says, 'I'm sorry'.

Weird. 'Why are you sorry? Thomas and I were on the edge anyways. Things were going downhill before that aldready. Look we reached. Come on'.

We went in and sat on the corner, facing each other. I ordered coffee with a lot of whipped cream and he ordered a cappucino.

'So, I get it you dont like our Citadel Catholic School. But why?', I ask with a smirk on my face.

He presses his lips together. 'I didnt have any choice. I would have stayed in my old school in Chicago but dad got transfer. I had a lot of friends.A lot. Leaving them is so hard'.

The waitress gets our order and I take a sip from my coffee. 'Hmm..', I say, 'but dont worry, you'll get new friends here. Maybe even a girlfriend'. I give him a wink.

I imagined me in his arms. Me as his girlfriend. Perfect. 

The blue- eyed boy and the girl with the green, green eyes.

He laughed. 'No, no, Anna, not a girlfriend'.

Damn. He said my name so sexily.  And thats not all. He called me Anna, not Annalie.

'But why?', I ask.

'Because', he says,'I aldready have a girlfriend. And I love her more than anything else'.

***********

HEY GUYS!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR.