Broken

Allen POV

Citadel Catholic School.

Great.

The richest school in New York. The school is reputed for its academic-true- but it was also reputed for the sluts and perverts.

I know I got a scholarship and dad was trying hard to give me a good education, so I went along with it.

The scholarship came as a blessing to our family of four. I didnt want to leave my friends, but what broke my heart is leaving my girlfriend Nadine. Nadine and I started dating 2 years ago. We were pretty intense and serious about our relationship. Now I just moved to New York and she, to Canada.

How cruel is fate?

I was just beginning to know.

I came to school late on the first day, in the lunch period. And thats when a brunette with a lot  of make up came to me.

I knew she was a whore the second I saw her. But I couldnt do anything. Nothing to mess up my scholarship.

The next thimk I know, a beautiful girl with long black hair and green eyes came forward and punched Jade.

I wanted to thank her, but the fight turned into a nasty one.

Now here I am, sitting I front of that beauty goddess, sipping her coffee with those sexy red lips.

I just told her about my Nadine.

She just stared at me after I told her. Some emotion passed through her eyes, but I couldnt catch it. Was it anger?

She drank the whole coffee in one gulp and told me that she just remembered she had an errand to do. I told her to drop me in my house which is close by.She just nodded.

She was wearing a pencil  black skirt and a white blouse with a cute black choker. Dressed simple yet elagant.

Wait, why am I noticing these things?!

After she dropped me to my house, I went upstairs and called Nadine.

'Hello?', I heard a soft voice. My heart melted at hearing her voice, I imagine her sitting on her bed, with the phone, her blonde hair in that messy pony, her brown eyes wide and loving.

'Its me, Allen', I say. I hear a gasp from the other end.

'Allen?!', she cries, breathlessly. I laugh. 'Yup, thats me. How are you, babe?'.

We continue talking for an hour. I tell her everything, even describing Annalie.

'She seems nice, this Annalie. I cant wait to see you guys', Nadine says, almost wistfully.

'I cant wait to see you too, babe', I say, warmth flooding my chest.

'I miss you', she says, her voice cracking.

Oh man.

'Miss you  too, princess. Stay strong'.

I knew that I would dream about Nadine today, like I always do. But for some  reason. I dream of the girl with those beautiful green eyes. Annalie.

*************

Nadine POV

As soon as I cut the phone, I call Noah, my boyfriend.

'Hey Noah', I say.

'Hey, sexy. 'Sup?', he says, yawning.

I roll my eyes.'That idiot, Allen, called me. Now'.

Silence. 'I told you to break up with him', Noah says harshly.

'Yes, yes, I know. I hate him, but before I leave him, I want to destroy him. Break him into pieces. I want to see him broken', I say, smiling.

'And how would you do that?, Noah asks.

I laugh. 'Wait and watch, Noah. Wait and watch'. 

**********

Hey!! Please vote, comment and bring a smile on my face!!

Thank you for reading!!