Lover Boy

Anna POV

My brain has been temporarily disabled. Scar was the one who interrupted our...moment. She didnt notice Allen's or my faces, but instead started blabbering about a hot guy she found on Facebook. 'He's so hot', she gushes,'I cant wait to see him'.

'What if he's a terrorist in disgiuse?', Allen asks, jokingly. 'Hey dont be rude about my man', Scarlette says, punching Allen's arm playfully. 'Your man?', I ask, smiling, 'I dont like the sound of that'.

'You want to be my maid of honour or what?', she asks, glaring at me. I sigh and put my arms up in surrender. 'Okay, you win. Go like whoever you want'.

'Thank you', Scar says, trying to sound very ladylike.Right then, we hear the sound of a very loud jeep. 'Who would that be?', Scar asks, getting up.

'Blake', Allen and I say at the same time. We look at each other,  his blue eyes wide, a shade darker. I look down, feeling my ears getting hot. 'Whats up with you guys?', Scar asks, raising her eyebrows.

Right then, my bedroom opens to reveal my two favourite guys. Blake and Dave.

'I won!', Blake says. Dave mutters something incoherent. 'You guys were racing again', I ask, 'dont you know its dangerous?'.

Blake rolls his eyes. 'Says the one who punched the slut on her face'.

Dave laughs and gives a high five to Blake.

Sydney arrives after a few minutes. It was actually fun with Allen, the ''newcomer''. We had a pillow fight, the guys went together in the washroom to pee ( gross ).

We sat down in a circle, after laughing so hard on a funny kids song. 'Hey, I know', Sydney says, 'we can play Spin the Bottle'. 

I groan. I've always hated that game. It was pointless to play that game. 'Something else?', I suggest.

Scar shakes her head. 'To shy to kiss your lover boy?', she asks, chuckling.

 I hate my bestfriend right now.

Everyone laughs, making me and Allen look awkward. We play the game. First it was me and Dave. 'Ew', I say, laughing. I give him a light kiss on his cheek. Next it was Scar and Blake. 'Its okay, babe. Go on', Sydney says, trying to contain her laughter. Blake rolls his eyes and kisses Scar on her cheek.

Allen spins the bottle next. His eyes are trained on me. I could feel his intense gaze on me as I stare at the bottle. Please do not land on me, dear bottle. Please...

*******

Allen POV

Annalie just stares at me, shocked, then at the bottle, which is pointing towards her. I laugh inwardly at her cute expression.   'What are you smiling for', she snaps, making us all laugh.

She sighs, and looks at me. Her bright eyes are always so fascination And thats when it happens, she comes towards me. My heart is thundering when she is so close, I could see specks brown in her green eyes. Her eyes turn dark and hooded. 

Damn, this woman. Everyone cheers around me, but all their words are disoriented. I only see Anna, her eyes, her lips...

She hesitantly comes close to me, and I lean forward, making it look like I'm going to kiss her cheek. But I've other plans. I give her a smirk, and before she registers what is happening, I take her hand, and kiss the back of it, glancing at her.

She just looks astounded, but what made me smile was that satisfied smirk on her face.

*******

Nadine POV

Today is the day. The day I'm skyping Thomas. To tell him he's a father. I nervously wait for him to accept my call, and when he does, I suddently think its a bad idea. But I've always been a tough one. So I smile at him brightly. He seems taken back, since we were supposed to have a one night stand, thats all.

'Hey', he says, shyly, 'I didnt know you wanted to talk to me'. I shrug at asks him some general questions. ' How is Canada?', he asks. 'Not so nice, this weather', I say, my hand involuntarily going to my stomach.'So', he asks,'why did you call me?'.

I take a deep breath. Here it comes:

'I am pregnant, Thomas'.

He just stares at me, his expression blank. 'Okay...', he says, confused.

What?! Okay?? Thats it??

'What do you mean when you say okay?', I ask him sharply. He flinches. 'Look Nadine', I dont know if its my kid'.

'But it is', I exclaim, forming my hands into fists.

He sighs. 'Even if it is, its none of my concern. You were the one who told me it was just a one night stand, no calling afterwards'.

'But thinks are different know. I'm havng your child!', I say, my voice rising. ' I dont care'. he says firmly,'that kid is not mine. I dont want a child. Dont call me ever again. Goodbye'.

I stare at the empty screen in despair, as a lot of emotions go through me.

Karma is a bitch.

********

I agree with Nadine on the last statement, though.Please vote and comment guys!