Dream

Anna POV

I glance at the clock. Its six . An hour for everyone to arrive. And I'm still not ready.

I dash to the washroom, take a shower, blow dry my hair and go to my bedroom. I open my closet and stare at it in confusion. I decide to wear pyjamas, and a hoodie. I put on mascara, when the doorbell rings.

I yell 'Dont open it!', to the confused servants and dash to the front door. There was a small mirror on the opposite wall. I check myself. Perfect.

I open the door to find Allen standing outside, flused from the cold, looking so striking,, his brown hair tousled, his bright blue eyes lighting up when he sees me. My knees go weak, and I just stand there, staring like an idiot.

He was wearing a full sleeve white shirt paired with black jeans.He had a small duffel bag with him. He eyes trail down from my head to toes, lingering on my eyes and lips. I shudder in excitement.

I step back, letting him in. He comes in, drinking in the big living room, and the wide staircase.

'Whoa', he says, looking around, 'this place is awesome'.

I smile, tugging his hand. 'Room's upstairs'I say.

'Tsk tsk',  he says, 'where are your manners, Miss? Do I have to take classes for that too?'.

I roll my eyes. 'I dont have time for that. Lets go to my room. Scar can come any minute'.

'Whats the hurry?', he asks, following me.

I shrug. The way he kept staring at everything made me uncomfortable. Maybe he wont gape at my room.

I was wrong. His eyes widened when he saw my room. 'Come in', I say, taking his duffel bag and putting it beside the bed.

We sit on the bed. 'I thought Dave was supposed to pick you', I say, looking at him.

He shrugs. 'I called him and told him not to come. I told him Alice would drop me'. 

'Did she?', I ask. I didnt hear any car coming.

'No', he says softly.

I stare at him, confused. He looks at me and laughs. 'Have you ever seen yourself when you are confused? You look adorable'.

That compliment warmed my heart,  but I was still confused.

When he saw that I wasnt giving in, he sighed. 'Alice told me that she would drop me here. But at the last minute, she said she had a date or something. She gave me enough money to hail a cab', Allen says, looking sad.

I took his hand in mine. Mine fits his perfectly. 'Its okay, Allen', I say softly.

 He looks at me, then leans in a bit closer. My eyes widen. 'Wha..what are you doing?', I stutter, blood rushing to my head.

He doesnt reply, instead, closes his eyes, and his eyelashes are so long. I didnt know there was a tiny mole near his lips. Oh God, his lips...

It happens all of a sudden. The next thing I know, is that Allens lips had grazed my cheek.It was a simple kiss on the cheek. Anyone could have done that. But it was enough to set me on fire.

I gasp when his lips make their way down to my neck. I touch his arm, hesitantly. His lips travel to my collarbone.

Right then, the doorbell rings, making us jump apart.

*******

Nadine POV

I cannot believe it. I stare at the little pink thing I'm holding.

I am pregnant.

How did this happen? Tears rush out from my eyes down to the bathroom floor.

I didnt sleep with anyone without making sure they were wearing a condom. Thats when it hits me. We were in a rush. Thomas and I.

I am having Thomas' baby.

********