Ecstatic

Annalie POV

The cafeteria was empty today. Today was supposed to be a holiday, but then the school decided to keep it a working day. So as a protest, a lot of them did not show up.

I came because of our dance competition. Mrs Lauren wanted us to come. We warmed up and changed to tank tops and shorts.

I wore my orange tank and black sweatpants. Scarlette was supposed to be the lead dancer. I stood on her left. We practiced a lot. By the time we were almost perfection, it was one hour and twenty minutes.

Allen hadnt come to school today since Alice was sick. He texted me a '' hey girlfriend'' which made me smile the entire day.

And, sure enough, Scar notices it.

'Why so happy today, Anna? Finally crushed Thomas' balls. eh?', she asks, wiping her face with a towel.

I snort. 'Nope. Not that', I tell her.

She opens a bottle of water and gulps it down, giving me a puzzled look.

'Allen proposed', I tell her.

'WHAT?', she screams. She spits out water and chokes. I had to pat her back and make her sit down, biting my lip to contain my laughter.

'When?', she asks, almost breathless.

'Yesterday', I say, sighing.

'What did he ask? Tell me your exact response'.

So I told her everything, excluding the kissing part. Dang, thinking about it awakens the zoo of butterflies in my stomach.

She looks at me, finally settling down. 'Are you happy, Anna?'.

I lean my head on the wall and closes my eyes, a small smile on my lips. 'I am ecstatic'.

*
*
*
'You what??!', Dave and Blake asks, loudly, so loud that Mr. Scott gave us nasty looks, making the boys quiet in an instant.

'Yoy what?', they ask softly this time. I roll my eyes.

'He proposed, and I said yes',  I tell them. 'Then what did you guys do, eh?', Blake asks, winking.

I narrow my eyes. 'Nothing exciting for you, assh*le', I say.

'Hey, I was just kidding, boss', he says, tugging my ponytail.

The three of them kept making ship names, weird and disgusting names. Thank God, Sydney didnt come today. She makes the most hilarious names. She even wants to name her daughter Kreepella and son Gopemo. Dont even ask why.

Blake keeps saying he wont marry her if she insists on naming their kids the way she wants. She ignores him shrewdly.

Poor Blake. Poor future kids.

I reach home late. Mom made soup and home made pizza with extra cheese.

I was studying my french essays when Allen called me. 'Can you come over?', he asks,'Alice wants to go to the strip club to find a partner. Tell het not to go. She'll listen to you'.

I sigh and rush to his house. Sure enough, Alice is dressed in a skin tight nude dress that sticks to her mid thighs like a leech. Ugh.

'Alice, you are sick. You cant go', I tell her, blocking the front door. 'But the entry fee is half price tonight. Its gonna get expensive from tommorrow. Besides, mom will be late tonight'.

'Please Alice, you're sick. You cannot go. Wait till you are fine. Please. I'll give you the money for going to that..place'.

Her eyes widen. 'No way, Annalie. I cant do that', she sighs and sits on the couch. 'Fine', she says, pouting,'I wont go'.

'We could all watch a movie tonight', Allen says, holding a couple of CD's in his hands.

'Sure', Alice says sarcastically. But in the end, we all had a great time, giggling at the background dancers and the quirky dialogues.

'You should come over more often', Alice tells me.

Allen gasps. 'She's not gay, Alice'. Alice glares at him and chases him. I fall down laughing as I watch the crazy siblings running around, yelling swear words at each other.

And the most weirdest part? 

I'm in love with one of them.

*******

Hey my lovelies!! Please vote if you like this story.