s e v e n |

Orianna knew about Edgar Allan Poe through her Literature classes and through her bookworm friend, who had introduced her to the wonderful world of his literary works. She knew beforehand that Poe was part of The 0619 Case, but did not expect to be murdered in a different way than the others.

It was almost Thursday; she had classes the following day and Chuuya has more recording to do, so Orianna called it a day for a while and felt more content with her data.

"I hope that would be the last time I will ever speak of that stupid 0619 Case," Chuuya mumbled, but was quite audible for his daughter to hear. "Maybe it could have been better if the murderer killed me off, as well. Telling the story over and over again kills me the same way, anyway."

Orianna felt guilty. "I'm sorry, dad. I just really need it."

"Ah, no! I-It's alright if it's you!" He realized that his daughter heard what he said and immediately took back his words.

"Last question, dad... if you don't mind?"

Chuuya didn't want to make his daughter feel worse about what just happened, thus nodded in response and accepted the question.

"Where did my name come from?" Orianna asked, her tired blue eyes staring back at the same colored eyes of her father.

He couldn't answer just yet. Naming their daughter after Chuuya's high school and college crush was the reason why his wife committed suicide on the day of their daughter's first birthday. After finding something out that occurred during The 0619 Case, his wife overthought of it and ended up ending her own life.

Chuuya sighed and thought of a different way to say it without having to mention anything about her mother. "Sakagami Orianna -- I named you after the artist."

"Do I even deserve a name as beautiful as hers?" Orianna wondered. Almost everyone expects her to be either great in art or great in singing; she was none of those. "Why out of all names, though?"

"Well..."

G R O U P  A

Leader: Kunikida Doppo, 22, Mathematics teacher

Members: Nakajima Atsushi, 18, Astronaut |Tanizaki Junichirou, 18, Engineer | Tanizaki Naomi, Architect

Location: Third and fourth floor

The third floor was mainly just the entertainment room. Kunikida was here just before the whole murder thing started to happen. He knew all of its four corners, and there was no other way for the murderer to hide in that floor. Although to make sure, he has commanded his groupmates to check the washrooms and any possible weapons in the room.

Tanizaki Naomi sighed, already tired of going back and fourth. "Dazai's house is so huge! How are we going to find the murderer?"

"That's not even the question here," Nakajima disagreed, continuing to open all the cabinets and drawers visible in the room. "The question is, why would he pick on us, and apparently the killer knows that we will all be gathered in one place today."

"Could it be that the killer is one of us?" Tanizaki Junichirou wondered.

Kunikida just finished inspecting all of the washrooms, gaining zero helpful information from it. He heard what the male Tanizaki had said and took it as a possibility. "Could be, but it's hard to accuse someone for such a crime."