n i n e t e e n | ! ! !

WARNING: lemon. read at your own risk. if you don't like reading that kind of stuff, you may skip to the next chapter; i promise you this one is kinda like a filler and it won't affect the storyline lol. i just felt like writing it (and i suck at it k)

• • • 

The public was well-aware of Nakahara being in a relationship with a woman from the studio that he was working at. However, what they didn't know about that relationship is that it was bound to be a fixed marriage planned by the parents of the girl. All they knew that they dated for about two years, got married on the third year, and got a child on the fourth year.

And when the public thinks that they loved each other so much, those facts were actually just some sugar-coatings from the media who write articles and bloggers who reedit their information pages. The truth is, it was only the female who had feelings for Nakahara, while the singer had his eyes on someone else all this time.

That's why on the second year of their forced relationship, Nakahara committed the sin of cheating and got what he wanted during The 0619 tragedy.

Sakagami was drawn back from the sudden actions of Nakahara, in now which his eyes were closed and she could feel the sincerity of the kiss that is now being given to her. Her heart was racing fast, wanting to return the kiss real bad; at the same time, her mind was telling her to control herself.

Goddamn it, he has a girlfriend already!

And yet... she liked it.

In the end, Sakagami returned the kiss, their feelings for each other going deeper and deeper through. It felt too late, though, for Nakahara had already let go to get some air. Low key she wished it lasted longer than that, but first, she had to let her rational thinking reign over her before letting herself vulnerable.

"You know this is a form of cheating, right?" Sakagami said, still gasping for air. "Everyone knows you have a girlfriend."

"I don't care," Nakahara whispered, giving out a seductive smile. "I never loved that woman anyway."

Before Sakagami was even able to retort, Nakahara went for another kiss, this time with twice the passion put in to it. The rational side of the artist finally dissipated and decided to go along with it. Their feelings are the only one ruling both their human systems at that very moment.

Going to the next level, Nakahara slid his tongue and asked for entrance. Sakagami teased and pretended to refuse, which earned a low-toned grunt from the singer's throat. One of his hands gave up with the hold on her shoulders and went lower, finding its way to her waist.

The sudden touch made her gasp, granting him the entrance that he was asking for. While having the battle in there, Nakahara remembered that Sakagami has been wearing his coat to cover up the stain on her skirt. He knew well enough that she liked wearing semi-revealing clothes, and right now in his mind he was seeing the image of what she looked liked before he gave the coat to her.

Guiding his other hand back to her shoulders, he grabbed on the top part of the coat and slowly took it off of her. Sakagami was wearing a red long-sleeved off-shoulder top, and Nakahara liked the idea of its skin already pre-exposed for him. Giving up from the mouth battle, his lips has seen its newfound target -- her neck.

He planted some soft kisses at first, hoping to find the sweet spot somewhere. The new skin contact was all new for her, and she couldn't help but to let out small reactions. What makes it difficult for her, however, was the fact that she has to keep quiet or just make low-toned sounds to prevent the others from waking up. Although even with such attempts to hush herself, Nakahara's actions wouldn't let her otherwise.