t w e n t y - t h r e e | 'i d' p t . 2

T A N I Z A K I  N A O M I

As mentioned a while ago, Naomi was one of those people that had bullied a student named Sakagami Orianna during their first several years in high school. Aside from the fact that she was always covered in wounds and bruises, but because Naomi saw her as a threat to her life and her brother, Tanizaki Junichirou.

Sakagami made Naomi feel insecure of herself, thinking that her brother may avert his attention from her and just look at this 'goddess' all day and all night. To top that off, Sakagami had an attitude of being straightforward towards people, not caring if she'd hurt their feelings upon saying her words.

At some point in her life, Naomi was able to get those thoughts out about Sakagami. She learned to just leave her alone after the goddess had resided with the superior men. But that doesn't mean that Sakagami forgot about all what she had done, and neither did this one person.

Last, but not the least, he just really wants Naomi to be erased off this world. Ignore all of those things mentioned above, the real reason is this one;

Naomi was an incest, and the worst person to cheat during exams.

L U C Y   M A U D  M O N T G O M E R Y

There is really not much to say about her. She is basically almost the same as Naomi, but there was something about her that deserved her name to be written down the blank space.

It is that Lucy showed more hatred than Naomi ever did.

Not to worry anyway, because Sakagami hates her the same way. The feelings were mutual but the goddess had just decided to be mature about it. She knew better than to tell the world that she hates a redhead woman named Lucy. Not all people care what you think, and what goes on in your life.

Yet one still cared, even if the matter is just supposed to be personal, he couldn't help but to be protective.

During a conversation with the superiors, they have talked about Lucy was getting quite an obnoxious person, and would come butting in to other people's conversation even if she wasn't needed in the scene. It became worse when she started to grow feelings towards Nakajima, becoming even more annoying than she already was.

Sakagami also had feelings for Nakajima before that, and Lucy's hate towards her just gradually became worse, and thus it was decided.

T A N I Z A K I  J U N I C H I R O U

Tanizaki was a nice person. He gets along with a lot of people and deeply cares for his classmates, treating them as if they were his siblings. He tries to give out a positive radiance to everyone to enlighten the mood, knowing that most of his classmates embraced the concept of the negative -- darkness, death, sorrow, and things like that.

Nobody really hated him, and to be honest he didn't really deserve to be listed down. It was only a matter of fact to eliminate him since he knows that he'll rage after her sister was taken down.

Might as well erase a nuisance, right?

Oh no, wait!

Someone had caught him cheating -- in a way that he knows that Naomi will rage out at him. Naomi did not know of this act, but one was a witness of it. He has the evidence snapped on his phone. Sounds deserving enough to be part of the list, yes? No?