t w e l v e |

Everyone started running towards the two superiors, wherein they heard the source of the scream. Them rushing to the location were the source of the footsteps that they heard a while ago during the lights off cameo. The living Tanizaki first saw his dead sister, immediately earning the same screams as Naomi did when she was alive.

"Naomi?! Naomi wake up!" was the plead of Tanizaki Junichirou, hoping that Naomi still had a little life left.

Kunikida heavily sighed, having to lose two people in such a short amount of time interval. He grabbed his notebook from his coat and looked at his wrist watch, writing down the time of death of Naomi and Oda.

"Her last words had to do with Odasaku dying at the conference room." Dazai said like it was just a simple matter. Upon saying those words made the others feel like they are finally losing hope in ever finding the killer.

Tanizaki brought the body of his sister as they were on their way to the conference room to confirm the death of Oda. From afar they already saw an arm sticking out from the room, in which the doors were left open. They made a run for it, revealing an Oda with his shirt unbuttoned. Evident marks of being stabbed was left in his bare chest.

The scene being shown upon them earned violent reactions from some of them. The more that the tragedy lasts, the more that the perpetrator kills them off in a more morbid way than the first two or three deaths.

"It's becoming worse and worst," Nakajima commented, feeling more paranoid than he already is. "What did we ever do wrong to deserve all this?!"

Kunikida is the type of person who would always try to keep a cool head as much as possible. This time, he couldn't take the fact to let his logical reasons to slip away just because of one person. He has lost all of his trust on everyone, and he decided that it was time to do what is right.

"I can't take it anymore," the teacher spat out in between gritted teeth, charging towards Akutagawa for the second time today. "Just spit it out and admit that this is all your doing!"

"I have no reason to waste my time killing off those wimps," Akutagawa replied, his tone of voice and emotions starting to be in the same level as the man in glasses. "But you, Doppo, you are giving me a reason to kill you the same way as the killer would do it, hm?"

"All I ask you is to admit the truth already! We're tired of this riddle!"

"And all I would want to ask is to stop pointing the fucking blame at me!"

The two superiors were ready to brawl and behead one another, letting their grudges and emotions take over their rationality. Not a moment passed, Montgomery snatched something from Kunikida's pockets, halting the two men from their rage. Her sudden actions made everyone freeze from what they were doing.

Lucy Maud Montgomery has taken a pocket knife from Kunikida's pants, and is now pointing at each and one of them as a threat.

Chuuya was thinking of all of the possibilities that may happen if his daughter ever found out about the reason of why her mother had committed suicide before her first birthday. It's not like he felt hurt about it, but the reasons behind his actions made him feel guilty.

Seeing his daughter alone made him feel guilty; what more if she found out?

Orianna was still at school and Chuuya already vowed to skip work for today. He went to his room and took a tall ladder with him, pushing the ceiling and revealing a small compartment that a small person can enter. This secret room is his mini-attic, where all of his older stuff were hidden; even his own daughter didn't know of its existence.