n i n e | f a t h e r

quick a/n: i changed diana's name to diane because i felt like it sounded redundant since one (or two haha lol) character/s is already named orianna. anyway i just felt like informing you guys to avoid confusion~

• • • 

Nakahara Chuuya was forced to go home early from work upon finding out that his daughter suddenly went home crying even before her official dismissal time

Nakahara Chuuya was forced to go home early from work upon finding out that his daughter suddenly went home crying even before her official dismissal time. Orianna's friend, Diane, ran to the studio where her friend's father works. She was one of the lucky people who has seen the singer in ordinary days and not just in concerts or meet-ups.

Diane made the six-minute run from Yokohama City University to the Yokohama Studios. Upon arrival, due to strict rules that non-staffs need to comply, the silver-haired girl was immediately blocked by the guards at the entrance.

"Sorry, miss, but civilians and non-staffs are prohibited to enter the building." The first guard politely halted Diane, whose hands were on her knees and panting.

"I need to speak with Nakahara Chuuya," Diane spoke, the panic evident in her panting voice. "His daughter had an emergency at our school."

The student grabbed her identification card from her pocket to prove that she was a student from the same university that Chuuya's daughter attends to. Orianna was just as known in the studio like her father.

The two guards looked at each other and exchanged nods. The first guard told the second guard to guide Diane all the way to Chuuya's location, whom the guards weren't sure if he was in the recording room or at his rest station.

The recording room that they were talking about was located at the eighth floor -- the same floor that Chuuya's room was in. As the elevator doors opened revealed two receptionists, who quickly noticed the outsider that the guard was with.

"Hey, Simoun," the male receptionist called out most likely the guard, giving a mean glare on Diane. "You know that civilians are not allowed, right?"

"I am fully aware, sir," Simoun replied with honor. "But she is from Yokohama City University saying that Nakahara's daughter had an emergency."

The receptionists eyes widened, with the female one immediately grabbing the telephone to make contact probably with Chuuya. "Mr. Nakahara is recording his new song at the moment, but I'll call his manager."

Diane nodded as she tried to collect her composure once more. She wiped her sweat off of her forehead and on the side of her face, taking a deep breath as the female receptionist talks over the transmitter of the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Sasaki?" the female receptionist started. "Uhm, there is a student visitor for Mr. Nakahara. She said that his daughter was caught in an emergency... Okay sir, thank you."