𝕋𝕨𝕠

Moné's POV

Waking up to the sun beaming in my eyes I yawn an stretch. Once I release my stiffness I look over behind me and see that liyah is gone. I smile to myself a figure that she's on the bed with Vannoy.

I get up on my own accord and take a warm shower. After my shower I unwrap my hair and brush it down smoothly. When I finish brushing my hair, I put on a very light amount of makeup. I only put on eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.

I then put on my outfit.

I look into the mirror and smile

I look into the mirror and smile. I see a beautiful women who is very blessed to have a gorgeous daughter and a kind man who opens his home for us.

I walk softly down the hall and stumble upon Vannoys' room. I crack the for and see liyah snuggled up to cannot with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped safely around her. Before I could leave I watched a second more and saw Vannoy kiss liyahs head softly and may back into bed.

I shut the door then head down stairs to the kitchen and think about sonething I could fix to eat. So I decided on chocolate crepes with strawberries, whipped cream on the side, drizzles of melted chocolate, and with glasses of orange juice.

I smile at myself, pull out the needed ingredients, roll up my sleeves and start cooking. After about 20-25 minutes I finish cooking and go wake up Vannoy an liyah.

"Hey sleepy heads."

"Hi mommy."

"Hello moné."

"I made breakfast, do you guys can wash your faces an brush your teeth, and come eat ok. An liyah your tooth brush is the pink one with flowers on it ok."

"Ok."

I went back downstairs to clean up my mess, after the kitchen was cleaned up, I fixed our plates an we all have sparkling key lime fruit punch for something to drink.

After I placed the plates and drinks down on the table Vannoy came down the steps with liyah holding his hand. Liyah looked adorable and Vannoy came down in his work attire.