⚜️𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖⚜️

Vannoy's POV

After we searched the sites of Hawaii and the local streets we didn't walk too far because I didn't want us to end up like most movies if you venture out to far out of the tourist part of your vacation. I was holding moné's hand as well as liyah's, we continued walking and after about an hour to two hours of walking Liyah poked my stomach.

"Dad."
"Yes Love bug."
"Im tired."

I stopped walking and picked up liyah in my arms and continued walking with moné back to our hotel room. Once we get to the hotel lobby we enter the elevator and a woman looks at me and makes a mug face a moné but she doesn't seem to notice it.

"Excuse me miss, don't mean mug my fiancé ok, you can't have me and you can't get rid of my lady so I suggest you get off on your floor please and thank you."
The lady scoffed and went to slap me then moné held her hand out.

"You touch him, I will fuck you up hoe you best believe."

The lady then got off then I kissed moné's head as a thank you. As we got off the elevator and got to our room moné opened the doors for me and Liyah hand seemed to have fallen asleep so I went into the room and played her down and out a blanket on her. I then walk back out to moné and I look at her with admiration.

"Yes vannoy?"
"Nothing I just have a surprise for you."
"What's this surprise."
"You have to close your eyes."
"Ugh ok."

As she closed her eyes I took her hand into mine and I led her into the bathroom and I started to play her favorite song by jagged edge "walked out of Heaven" . I stopped her in her tracks with my hands on her shoulders.

"Open your eyes."
"Oh my gosh vannoy, when did you do this."
"You are a great mother and lady of mine but I figured that you'd need some type of pampering, this is from me to you so please enjoy yourself."
"Aw vannoy."

Moné got into the tub and we shared a strawberry or two

Moné got into the tub and we shared a strawberry or two. I kissed her head.

"I'm going to check on Liyah and see how's she doing ok."
"Ok."

I walked into the room and saw Liyah in her pjs she must've changed and was all snuggled up in bed, I kissed her head and i went back to moné with a red robe in hand and in all honesty I want her to be comfortable around me and I don't want her to feel stressed.

"Moné."
"Yes."
"I want you to meet my father and my younger brother."
"Your father and sibling, well if I meet yours you have to meet mine but I don't have any sibling."
"Seems fair enough."
"Let's go to bed."

- - - - - - - - - 🌻 the next morning 🌻 - - - - - - - - -
( Still Vannoys POV )

I woke up and it seemed that I was the first one to wake up and I slowly got out the bed without walking the girls and I went into the bathroom and I looked at myself . I'm proud of how far I've come in my four year journey but now I have a family and that is my life journey.