𝕋𝕖𝕟

Vannoys POV

I feel like I'm getting smothered. I lift my head up see that moné and liyah both have their heads on my chest. I saw that liyah didn't have her beanie hat on and I just adored her with an without the hat. I kissed her bald head

I love liyah and moné but today is a special day, I planned a special trip to Hawaii but they don't know that, we packed our things a few days ahead of time and packing with two girls is stressful, moné basicly packed the entire closet. I love her though.

I try to sit up and get dressed because I showered last night, but the girls didn't allow it. I was wrapped around their fingers, I kissed their heads. liyah woke up a but.

"Daddy no." She hugged onto my waist to keep me from moving.

"Baby girl daddy has to use the bathroom ok."

"Fine, hurry up daddy."

"Ok baby girl.

I rushed I to the bathroom, did my hygiene, and put on.

"Daddy why you dressed."

"Remember that trip I said we are going on."

"Mhm."

"Well its today, go wash up and get dressed please."

"Ok."

"I'll get mommy up alright."

"Ok."

Liyah got out the bed and headed into her bathroom and began washing up, I walked over at moné and shook her a bit and she swung at me.

"Moné."

"Huh?"

"You tryna' swing your man huh."

"Oh I thought you was someone else in my dream."

"A fantasy huh babe."

"Yea, why you dressed."

"Our trip is today."

"Oh ok."

Moní got out the bed and went to take a shower. After about her spending twenty minutes in shower I'm glad I booked the flight for six this afternoon. Its only two o'clock at the moment so we got time to check over our luggage. Moní came out the bathroom dressed.

 Moní came out the bathroom dressed