𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Moné POV

Ring ring ring ri-.

I couldn't stand to hear that phone ring any longer so I answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey moné, how's your little boy toy."

"What do you want."

"I want you back, and I got something you'd probably want back as well. Say hello."

"Momma."

I heard liyah in the background an she's crying. How dare he kidnap my baby and use her aginst me, oh I'm going to hell him.

"Don't my baby."

"Oh I won't, I just want that boy toy of yours to realize that he don't scare me."

"But you ran away when my daddy showed you his gun and badge."

"Shut up little girl."

I can hear liyah cry, I didn't bother to wait for him to speak. I ended that call. I took a shower, but my hair in a bun and started to get dressed.

I walk back into the room and see Vannoy pissed, I guess he saw liyah was gone.

"I can't believe this, he actually took liyah."

"Yes but I know where he hiding at. Is stupid obvious."

"Oh we going down that neighbor hood."

"Why you saying it like that."

"Cuz, cops like me get killed in that neighborhood."

"We'll protect each other and get our baby girl back."

"Alright and one day I'd like to start a family with you and we make our baby."

"I'd love that."

As we got dressed, I looked at Vannoy

"I love you Vannoy."

"I love you to."

As we grabbed our things, we left, got into the suv, and drove off. I guided Vannoy towards Le'Vons house. As we pulled up I grabbed his hand.

"Its ok Vannoy."

"Alright."

We got out and headed toward the door. I knocked and when the door opens a chick stared me down in my face. She looked like she hasn't slept in days, plus she probably was Le'Vons girl anyways.

"Who are you."

"Thats none of your business."

"Since you in my house it is."

"I can't do this right now."

I just walked past her leading Vannoy behind me. I just walked back and headed towards Le'Vons room. I opened the door and as I did, smoke an other aromas escaped out the room.

I looked to the corner and saw liyah, she looked so lifeless and pale. Le'Von knows damn well she had high asthma. I walled in and Levine walked to me.

"So you came huh."

"Not for you, my daughter."

"So."

"Die in a hole will you."

"Nope."

I just pushed him away an headed to liyah. She was coughing hard, she was extremely hot, and she wouldn't move.

"Liyah sweetie."

"Momma. It hurts."

"I know baby."

"Is she ok."

"The doctor will see."

As I sat liyah in the back of the SUV we sped off to the hospital. Arriving people saw liyah an us and a doctor immediately walked up to us.

"What might be the problem."

"Well she was kidnapped and we found her, she's our daughter. Although she has high asthma, she's been whining about joint pain, soreness, she maybe has a fever and she looks pale."

"Let's take her to the room and I can fully examine her miss."

"Ok."

The doctor took liyah back into the room and me an Vannoy sat in the waiting room. It felt like hours even centuries. Then he came back out with a stressed like appearance.

"What's wrong?"

"This isn't the best news but even though liyah has been held captive and that home for almost a day she has bren considered a victim of a heavy portion of second hand smoking. To be only four years old and to be exposed to all of that is upsetting but the symptoms of her high fever, soreness, aching pain, and fatigue is not good."

"Well, what does it mean."

"Sir, she has leukemia."

"What's that."

"Its a form of cancer that is s progressive disease in which the bone marrow and other blood-forming organs, which produce high numbers of abnormal leukocytes these leukocytes suppress the production of your normal blood cells leading to anemia and others."

"So my daughter has cancer because of this."

"I'm afraid so but you have to come back tomorrow so we can properly treat her and see what stage she's currently in."

"Ok."

"See you tomorrow."

After we left the hospital, I lost my appetite. I felt like I lost everything I had. I know it wasn't my fault but I can't forgive Le'Von for this. My baby, my daughter, she just turned four and this happens. I just hope she's ok.

***†****†***†***†***†***
I know it was short
It's a tear jerker

Enjoy and wait for more this afternoon
***†***†***†****†***†***†***