𝕊𝕚𝕩

Vannoy POV

After getting dressed I see liyah and smile, she's turning four today and I hope to make this that best birthday for her.

I lifted her up into the SUV, shut the door and got into the drivers seat.I waited until mone got in, as she shut the door I started the car and drove off. Going down the road I see that liyah is quiet. I'm not scared about it.

She looks so captivated by the TV on the back of my head rest. I smile knowing that I'm able to be a father for her when her real dad wasn't able to step up.

I look over to moné and I'm not be nosey but she browsing on her phone about good blogging and I think dresses. I'm not sure.

As we reach or destination I stop and look over at moné to say something but she got a look on her face that says "holy shit" I looked out the window and saw Le'Von standing there smoking a cigarette, like he got all the time on the world.

"Look moné he not gonna hurt you while I'm here alright. I got you and I could care less if shitth as father or whatever, you and liyah are my main priority so let's get and just ignore if he talk I'll step in ok."

"Ok."

"I love you moné."

"I love you to."

"I love you more daddy."

"I love you to baby girl. Come on we got get you inside to play ok."

"Ok."

As I get liyah out I hold her in my arms and get to Monés side to at least cover her but them heels she got on, ain't giving me no justice. Just as we was about to walk inside he spoke.

"Moné, moné I'm talking to you."

"She doesn't want to talk to you."

"Who asked you, I want talking to to bitch ass."

"Well my apologies for you speaking to me."

"Man whatever, all I want is my moné back."

"Like she would ever get back with a dead beat, drunk- out these in your ears baby girl."

"You bout to lay it down huh."

"Yes I am sweets."

"Ok, hope you win."

"I will love."

I put my head set on her ears and turned it and said her name, I saw that she went up to moné and hugged her and relaxed a bit. I turned and began to finish my sentence.

"Uh pretty boy, you was bout to finish."

"Like I said you m Wht would a gorgeous, sexy, vivacious women like her, get back with a dead beat, lie life of a man like you who can't even keep a dressy job and support his woman."

"Thats get job, she didn't want that so, I invaded her place." He laughed.

"Thats so funny I'm dying." I want to cut his balls off and shove them down his throat so he'll cum out his ass for years, I know it wasn't the best that but the nigga was looking right rough, he like he infected the hood but wasn't badly dressed thank goodness.

" I want to cut his balls off and shove them down his throat so he'll cum out his ass for years, I know it wasn't the best that but the nigga was looking right rough, he like he infected the hood but wasn't badly dressed thank goodness

He just stood up to me and got in my face. He didn't hit but spoke.

"I know that's my kid, I want you to be her father but I want moné period, I don't give a damn whither you love her or not she's still my bïtch."

"She's not your bitch, she's a woman who I love and your stopping it."

"What you Gonna do baby boy, arrest me."

I showed him my badge that is clipped to my pants and my gun holsters.

"I might have to Le'Von."

Then the ran. He an like his life deepened on it. I just laughed and headed inside. As I walked in I saw moné and liyah laughing and eating pizza. I walked over an kissed their heads.

"Hello beautiful ladies, you ate without me." I gasp.

"Well we where hungry, I ordered you the spinach artichoke pizza with wantons."

"Oh Jesus your amazing."

"I know, you'd be lost with out me."

"Can I try it daddy."

"Ok sweets."

I gave her a piece of pizza and let her try it, as she ate it she humm and smiled.

"I rest my case liyah, I won."

"Ok ok, fine."

I pumped my fist in the air in victory. I've never been so happy to see liyah enjoy my food again. As moné and liyah finish eating they waited on me but I had no idea, because I was so into my pizza I wasn't paying attention.

Moné cleared her throat,I looked up and saw her smile, I smiled back, chewed my food and swallowed.

"Are you taking those boxes home Vannoy."

"Heck yes, this is good babe."

"Well I paid for our food and now its liyahs turn again to go somewhere."

"Ok babe, an oh liyah how about we get ur toes and nails painted."

"Yes, can you paint them daddy."

"Me?"

"Please."

She gave me the puppy eyes and I couldn't resist.

"Ok ok you win."

She smiled, I hope I can paint her nails ok. As we got into the SUV. We headed straight home. I guess liyah didn't want much for her birthday, she just ate pizza an wings with us and it looked like she was enjoying herself.

When I pulled into the drive way, me and moné got out and got bags, I unbuckled why liyah and lifted her down. As we made our way to the door, I unlocked it and we got inside. Moné shut the door and we began putting our leftover food away.

"Daddy."

"Yes sweets."

"My nails now please."

"Alright."

After about 20 minutes of trying I got it right, a mickey mouse. Gosh I now know how it feels for those nail salon people to paint toes and nails all day.

 Gosh I now know how it feels for those nail salon people to paint toes and nails all day

"Thank you daddy."

"Anytime sweets."

"Thank you for my birthday gift."

"What was your gift?"

"Momma and I meeting you and you help us and you my day now."

"Aw."

I picked her up and held her softly I kiss her cheeks and lay her head on my shoulder. I've never been so happy in my life, I let tears escape as I hold liyah.

"I love you sweets."

"I love you daddy."