𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Monés POV

Yesterday I had no idea that Vannoy had that much feeling for me, I couldn't explain how it felt but I knew that I was also in love with him. I knew that he was the right man, he was the right companion, and the right lover.

He's also a great father figure for liyah, he's so sweet, kind, and nice but also loving it's amazing. Ever since we met him at the station liyah has always talked about him. As for the daddy-daughter dance, I was sure and my daughter was in good hands.

As of now, I walk into vannoys room and find liyah asleep in his arms again. I also wanted to sleep in his arms. I open the door slightly an cracked it back. I went over to the side of the bed and gently nudged Vannoy.

"Vannoy."

"Huh, yeah." He stirred a bit.

"Um may I sleep with you an liyah?"

"Of course moné."

He lifted up the covers and I scooted in, I laid my head on his bare chest and relaxed to the beating of his heart and the pattern of his breathing. He seemed so peaceful and calm to the touch, I hugged his body closer and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you ok moné."

"Yes, I just felt lonely, and I'm jealous that liyah gets all of your attention."

"I can spread my love toward the both of you."

"Ok."

I couldn't help but smile at him he pulled liyah softly between us and he wrapped us both with his arms in which felt like safety. I didn't fall asleep but I cuddled up to him and felt a soft kiss upon my head.

"Love you moné."

"Even if I'm big boned."

"Yes, its just more to love. No matter what size you are moné it isn't going to change my view of you."

He wakes up a bit to look into my eyes. He smiles and kisses me softly against my forehead then kissed liyahs head. It made me happy to see that liyah has gotten attached. Even though she's just three years old, she's shy but very energetic.

I love my new family but its time to get up. As I got up from the bed I decided on leti g Vannoy and liyah sleep a bit longer. They looked worn out last night from having so much fun.

When I got up out of the bed I went down to the kitchen and began making brunch. I decide on making chocolate crepes with strawberries, chocolate syrup, and a side of whipped cream. I don't want to give liyah and sugar rush but I'm going to spoil her today.

Today of alll days is liyahs birthday and Vannoy doesn't even know it. Yikes, I don't known what to do.

All of a sudden I see Vannoy walk down the step in joggers but was shirtless as well. He smiled a little and walked up behind me wrapping his strong arms around me.

"How'd u sleep vann."

"Good and you."

"Good also. Is liyah still sleeping."

"Yea, she's been tired since yesterday."

"Today is her birthday."

"She's turning 4?"

"Yes. You remember."

"I figured, plus she told me.'

"Ok. Now what are you place ing on getting her?"

"Whatever her heart desires, just not anything that has a monthly payment to it of course."

"So... Like what."

"Its a surprise. How about you."

"Its a surprise."

"I see what you trying to do." I laughed a little.

"Daddy."

Liyah came down the steps in her pink onesie. She looked sad and walled up to Vannoy with her arms up. An of course he picked her up and kissed her head.

"What's wrong liyah."

"I got scared when you and mommy where not in the bed."

"In sorry sweets, I just didn't want to wake you I apologize, do you forgive me baby."

"I forgive."

"Love you baby girl."

"Love you to daddy."

After liyah and Vannoy had their make up time. I finished fixing our food and began setting out the plates, Vannoy put liyah down and they sat at the table. I put the plated crepes infront of them and myself. As we began eating an idea popped into my head and Vannoy seemed to get it. He counted to the and we both sang.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear liyah, happy birthday to you." 🎉🎊

"Thank you."

"You're welcome sweetie, now after your finish eating get dressed ok."

"Ok. Where we going."

"It's a surprise love."

"Mommy. Please"

"Baby is a surprise note east and get dressed please or we're not going anywhere."

"Ok mama."

After breakfast we all got dressed.

As we finished breakfast, we headed out to a surprise location