𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Vannoys POV

Walking up was hard but going to work was worse. I didn't get to see liyah. Today I'm headed out to the hospital to visit liyah.

As I get dressed in my uniform, I kiss moné, and I had out. Getting into my cop car, I drive to the hospital. As I pull in to park I stare at the building in front of me. As I got out I went to the front desk.

I looked at the lady and asked politely.

"May I have liyah Hayes room number please."

"The black child."

"Look lady, my wife and I just found out that she had leukemia so I'd like it if you'd give me her room number so I can go see my daughter."

"Here."

"Thank you and it wasn't that hard."

She just rolled her eyes. I walked to liyahs room and saw her through the window. I slowly opened the door and shut it back as I entered to room. I walked over to liyah and sat in the chair next to the bed.

She looked at me and she smiled. It made my heart feel at ease. So I spoke.

"Hey liyah, how you feeling."

"I'm. Feeling. Ok. Daddy."

She spoke like she was so weak and gasping for air. Its like these nurses don't know anything about my child. I poured water onto her cup and let her sip some through a straw.

She stopped and smiled at me.

"Where's. Mamma."

"She's getting groceries but she'll come by ok."

"Ok."

Then there was a knock at the door and I said cone in. There was a nurse with a clear water like filled bag and she gave me a sad smile, it made my heart pop and deflate.

"Hey honey, it's time for your round ok."

"Ok. Don't go daddy, it hurts."

By the time I sat back down the tears where just flowing, I didn't want to stop them nor did I want liyah in this much pain. For only be for years old, she's just getting her life started.

I held her hand as the nurse placed her round into her IV. I kissed liyahs head and rubbed Her head softly.
She slowly seemed to doze off to sleep as Moné walked in.

"She just feel sleep I'll be back after work ok."

"Ok baby, be safe."

"I love you moné."

"I love you Vannoy."

We missed lightly as I let her go out of a hug. I missed my head then left the building. As I got outside I wanted to my cop car and headed to work. Driving there felt like a toll because I felt as if I should be watching liyah and moné but I have to work to keep them and others safe.

As I pull info my parking spot, I let out a tiring breath and posted over liyah. After I finches it through Jesus Christ I exit the car shutting the door. I walk inside and nod to others, some just stared me down. I just walked to my office.

Once I got in I saw a box on my desk, it was from moné, it made me smile. I opens the box to see framed pictures of them and all the of us together. I saw one of liyah when she was a baby and it hit me hard. I held it to my chest patted it.

Then there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Vonny, open up."

I open the door.

"Yea."

"How you feeling love."

"I'm good, oh who's that."

"None of your business."

"I can't know?"

"No, because your always in my shit, just stay out of my business."

"You're interesting."

"Get out."

"What."

"Get. Out. Now!"

Nelly is the front desk manager, she's always in people's business Thats why I look my office with a doorbell key she can't use. The women is crazy.

After three hours staying in my office I call in some pizza, pick it up, an grab some clothes for tomorrow, because most likely me and moné with be having a sleep over with liyah at the hospital.

After I grab our clothes, I also grabbed moné a French vanilla latte

After I grab our clothes, I also grabbed moné a French vanilla latte. As I finished up getting the food and etc I head to the liyah. After I pull up to the front of the hospital, I grab everything and head inside.

I walk down the hall to liyahs room and walk in. I see moné watching love and hip hop.

"Babe really."

"What, it's a good show."

"I don't know how you watch that mess, it gives me anxiety."

"How baby."

"The stress."

"Haha the drama Vannoy."

"Yea that."

After that I went to sit down but missed the chair and feel on my ass.

"Ah, shizzey butter fudge butter whales starfish. Noah and the arch."

"Are you ok."

"Yea-. No no nope I feel like I literally busted my bottom open."

I slowly got up and placed an ice pack in the chair and sat down, the cool dense ice felt amazing, as I almost fell asleep it felt as if the icey feeling went into my rectum and it hurt.

I put the I've pack away and changed into my joggers and t-shirt. Moné however was already changed and was laying on the side on liyah. I got into the hospital bed and wrapped my free arm around over liyah and moné. I kissed their heads goodnight and went to sleep.

I love my family.

***†**†***†***†***†***
Hope you enjoyed it.

Until more to come

Thx for love and support
***†***†***†***†***†***†****†