𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

moné POV

Waking up to the bed being empty with my daughter gone. I slip into the shower, wash up, and get dressed.
I put on a simple but natural looking outfit. I slip on my sandals ams tie them up, I make the bed and head into vannoys room.

To my surprise, they're not in there but I heard laughing down stairs. As I walked down the dark wood steps I see a cute site in front of me. Vannoy is teaching liyah how to make pancake. I decided to not say anything and enjoy the scene. They looked like a normal father an daughter. To me they looked like the perfect father daughter couple and I realized that liyahs dance is tonight.

"Morning."

"Morning mommy."

"Morning moné."

"Liyah, did you forget."

"No, um vanni."

"Yes ma'am."

"Would you like to go with me to my father daughter dance tonight."

"I'd love to."

"Yay."

I'm glad he said yes, because liyah has never been to one because she said that there was no point in going if she had no daddy. So I'm happy and I can't wait. I have everything picked out.

After breakfast we started to clean up. The dance starts at 5 and its. 3:30 now so I might as well get liyah ready.

"Liyah sweetie let's get you ready ok."

"Ok."

She runs up the steps jumps on the bed as we both then stand to head into the closet. I pick out the special dress I got for liyah,she lits it on with some help of course.

 I pick out the special dress I got for liyah,she lits it on with some help of course

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"How do I look mommy."

"Like a princess."

"Vannoy you almost done?"

"Yes almost."

Vannoy POV

Tonight is a special night for liyah. I bet she looks beautiful. I rummage through my closet to find a suitable suit. At last I found it but took a picture for good measure.

 At last I found it but took a picture for good measure

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.