Chapter 4: Mrs Parker

After the school hours over, i reached home and freshed up. I wore a simple white dress five centimeters about my knee level. I made my room neat and grabbed my bag. I informed my mother then made way to Aaron's house.

I reached his house and i knocked the front door. After a few second, a lady opened the door. It must be Mrs Parker,Aaron' s mother. I entered into the house.

"You are Aaron's girlfriend, aren't you?" Asked Mrs Parker.

I was about to answer when Aaron came hugging me from behind and said,"Yes mom!" Being shocked i remained silent.

"Awww....! You look both look cute together." Said Mrs Parker smiling." Go Aaron,bring her upstairs, you have a project to complete if i remember."

By this Aaron took my hand and we went to his room. As soon as we entered the room, he locked the door.

"What just happened?" I asked wanting for an explaination.

He came closer and said in a lower tone," Sorry, my mom wanted me to have a girlfriend like you, and when she saw you she thought you were my girlfriend. Can you play the role of my fake girlfriend?"

I thought for two minutes then replied,"Ok! Only for your mother!"

He smiled and went to take his laptop. Sitting on his bed, i made half of the assignment and he was lying busy on his phone smiling. I took his phone and said," Your turn!". He took the laptop and made it. After a few hours, we finished the assignment. Then i returned him his phone. We went downstairs. While going home,i was stopped by Mrs Parker.

"Why don't you have dinner with us?" She said. I looked at Aaron before answering but as always he was busy on his phone." Ok! Why not!" I said with a smile.

I sat next to Aaron and Mrs parker was in front of us. While having dinner,Mrs Parker ask some questions and of course Aaron was still busy on his phone, so i had to reply her alone.

After a few question asked, she started telling a bit about herself. I lowered my glass to drink water when my breath hitched.

Aaron's hand was on my knee, drawing slowly circles. I looked at him but he seems like he dont knew anything about what was happening. I removed his hand and continued listen to his mother. While Mrs Parker was telling her story, she smiled at us.

I smiled back but instantly stopped when a hand started running my leg. I looked at Aaron and he was looking at me smiling knowing he had an effect on me.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling and continued listen to Mrs Parker. My thought stopped when his hand trailed higher putting extra force wherever he touched. I stood up instantly.

"What happened baby? Are you okay?" He said teasing me." Yeah i'm fined but its quite late i think i should leave now!" I said smiling at Mrs Parker.

"Yeah its true its quite late, so you can  stay here today. And i guess you won't stay in a guest room but in your boyfriend room!" She said teasing me.

"What?" Aaron shouted shockly. "Come on Aaron, i saw you taking girl to your room!" She said smiling.
I looked at him in disgust. I mean, even his mother knew about him.

On hearing her, Aaron  took my hand and we went in his room. He went to his wardrobe, taking a white shirt and a short and told me," Change up!".

I went in the bathroom and changed up. When i return in the bedroom, i saw him already changed.Maybe he changed when i was in the bathroom. He was on the sofa lying, still on his phone wearing only a light blue boxer. It matches perfectly his eyes. I went in front of the mirror and saw myself. The shirt was big and long. On both side their was written Parker in blue. I guess his favourite colour is blue.

He saw me and smiled. I lied down on the bed and tried to sleep. He turn off the the light and there was a silent in the room.

The following day, i woke up and remembered that i was not in my room. I checked my phone and realised that we will be late at college. I stood up and walked to Aaron. He was looking cute even when sleeping.
"Aaron, wake up! I said in a louder tone. He turn over and ignore my words. "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrooooooonnnn! Wake up!" I said more louder. He didn't even moved. I took a pillow which was lying on the floor and i threw it at him.
"Wake up!" I said walking away.

He woke up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him. He then left my wrist putting his hand on my waist grabbing me tightly. After giving me a cold look, he turned around and soon was lying on me.
"It's not good to wake a person like that!" He said with a mischeivous smile. I was about to reply when the door opened. It was his mother.
She saw us and turned back facing the door and said," Sorry! Didn' t want to disturb you! Ashshi here is a dress you can wear it for college."
"No,we were not...!" I was interrupted by Aaron saying loudly," Privacy mom!".
His mom left the dress on the chair and went closing the door." Why did you said that?" I said shockly. "What will she think?"

He laughted and stood up walking to his bed's table to put his phone on charged.
I sat down taking a pillow and threw it at him. He turned and look at me. I took another pillow and again threw it at him. He kept his phone and made his way toward me. I stood up and ran to the opposite side of his bed. Taking my pillow, i threw it at him once again.
"You want to play?" He said in a naughty way. I smiled back without replying him. He ran to catch me. I ran and stood on the bed. He laughted loudly. I smiled back. He stood up on the bed and i ran toward the door but unfortunately he grabbed my arm and pulled me against him. He looked at me in my eyes making me blushing. He smiled knowing what effect it does on me. He left me and went  near his bed. I smiled and i seized the opportunity, took the dress and went into the bathroom. I changed up and went downstaires. His mother was preparing breakfast.

"Good morning!" She said." Good morning!" I replied." Did you sleep well?" She said laughing." Yeah!" I replied blushing." Thanks for the dress!" I said smiling." You're welcome. And i must say you look stunning!" She said smiling.

I blushed. Aaron entered the room. Seeing us smiling, he ask in a lower tone." What's happening?"." Nothing! It's girl stuffs!" I said in a sarcastic way. He smiled and came to sit next to me. He was still wearing his boxer.

While eating, he started his teasing again. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. Then i said murmuring to him." Stop! Rather go and put something on!" He laughed and stopped.

After eating our breakfast we went to put our plate in the kitchen. He came behind me, putting my hair on my back and ducked his head near my ear and said," We both know you like seeing me like this." I didn't reply but gave him a smile. He kissed my neck and went upstaires.

After a few minutes, he came downstaires,kissed his mom and then we made our way to college.

Author Note:
Hi guys! Hope you like it and please do vote it. And feel free to comment.
*what will happen to Ashshi? Will she fall in love with the badboy..
Stay tune for further updates of the story.
*shifah.