Chapter 32: Dinner

Ashshi's Pov:

It has been 2 weeks since i have learn that I was pregnant. Today, our friend were coming for dinner. We had to tell them about the unborn baby.

During these 2 weeks, Aaron was always by my side. Every day when he woke up or he would go to sleep, he would kiss my belly saying good morning or good night to the baby.
Even Anna do that. She kept talking to my belly when we are cuddling.

It was already 7 o'clock. Anna was in the living room. Aaron and I were cleaning the kitchen. After that he refused to let me cook, i did my best to make him say yes. After some several try he let me. He helped me and when I say helped me, he did all the work. I only instructed him.

After cleaning the kitchen we went ti the living room.

"Anna let's go and get ready!" I said smiling. She smiled and ran to her room.

"You too!" I said to Aaron. He smiled and nodded.

I then made my way to Anna's room. She was already in the bathroom. I bath her and dressed her up. She wore a cute white and purple dress. I tied her hair in a pony tail with a purple band.

When she was fully dressed up, she ran into the living room. I smiled and went in my room. Aaron was using the guest room's bathroom. I took a crop top and a skirt and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. Once done, i dressed up. I did a light make up.

 I did a light make up

I stepped out of the bathroom

I stepped out of the bathroom. Aaron was sitting on the edge of the bed. He saw me and smiled. He walked toward me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He leaned in and whispered in my ears.
"You look fucking hot Cupcake!"
I blushed.

He started kissing my neck. I bit my lips to not to moan. He knew what i was doing. He kissed my soft part behind my neck and I left my moans. I could feel him smirking on my neck. He stopped and crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. After a few minutes we pulled away before it heat up. We were breathing heavily.

The door bell rang. We made our way to the front door. I opened it and here were our friends Skylar, Stela, Aiden and Aryan.
I stepped aside and let them in. I hugged Skylar and Stela. Aaron, Aiden and Aryan did the bro hug.