Chapter 26: Aaron's idea

I woke up. It was already 11 o'clock. Aaron was still sleeping. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. Once done I made my way to my wardrobe. I picked up a dress. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I dressed up and did a light make up. I tied my hair in a high ponytail.

 I tied my hair in a high ponytail

I made my way downstaires. Anna was drawing in the living room. She was still in her pijamas.

"Morning princess!" I said and kissed her cheeks.

"Morning Ash!" She replied and kissed my cheeks.

"Why didn't you changed up?" I asked as I sat down near her. I pulled her on my laps.

"I just woke up!" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Ok then let's go and changed you up!" I said. She smiled and nodded. I took her in my arms and went in her room.

Once there she brushed her teeth while i was near her wardrobe to find a dress for her. I spotted a cute blue dress. I put in on the bed. I walked into the bathroom.

She took a shower and once done I dried her up. I dressed her and tied her hair in a ponytail. She looked really cute in her outfit.

We walked in the kitchen. She sat near the counter while I made a home made pizza. It was already lunch time.

After 15 minutes, it was ready. I took a plate and gave it to Anna.

"Start eating princess. I will go upstair and woke  Aaron up." I said smiling.

"Ok!" She replied smiling.

I made my way up. Aaron was still sleeping. I went near him and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Aaron! Wake up!" I said shaking him a little.
He groaned and slept again. I rolled my eyes. Such a baby!! Well time to wake the baby up!!

I leaned on him and started kissing his neck. He started to stir. I continued and felt a hand around my waist. I pulled away to find a smiling Aaron staring at me.

"Nice way to wake me up babe!"  I blushed at his comment. "I guess I will  not wake up everymorning. So that I can get those sweet treatement!"

I rolled my eyes. I sat down on his laps. "Wake up!" I said smiling.

"Babe you are sitting on my laps! How do you want me to wake up? And you practically just turn me on with those kisses." He said smirking. He straighten himself but sitting. I was still in his laps. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned and whispered in my ears.

"You just gave me a boner!" I gasped as he was right. I could feel his manhood on my belly. My heart beat increased. He pulled away and face me. He was smirking. He rolled around and he was now on top of me. He leaned in to kiss me but I stop him mid way. He groaned and i smirked.

"Brush first!" I said smirking. He stood up. "You are going to pay for that!"

He made his way to the bathroom. I stood up and made my way downstair. Anna finished her pizza. I grabbed her plate and put it in the sink. I heated mine and Aaron's pizza. I put them in different plates and put them on the counter. I sat down and started eating.