Chapter 29: Are you ready?

Ashshi's Pov:

I woke up by my phone ringing. I groaned and took it. I did not wanted to wake Aaron up. I was still sleepy. I must say that it have been one month since I slept like that. I missed it. I missed him.

Not bothering to look who was calling, i took it up.

"What do you want!" I said opening my eyes.

"Hi! Goodmorning. I am fine. What about you?" Said Skylar sarcasticly. I rolled my eyes.

"Sky! What do you want!" I asked in a low voice.

"Wait! Are you still sleeping?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah!" I replied

"Anyway! I called you to remind you that I am taking Anna with me today and that she is sleeping at my house!" She said.

"Yeah. At what time are you gonna pick her up?" I asked.

"In 20 minutes." She said.

"Ok! See you.. bye!" I replied.

"Bye!" She hang up.

"Who was it!" Asked Aaron in a husky voice. I turned and saw him staring at me. I smiled.

"It was Skylar. She will be coming to pick Anna up. She will stay at her tonight." I explained. "Sorry I wake you up!" I said.

"Don't need to be sorry." He said smiling. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. His hand was still on my waist.

"Well I need to wake up now. I have to prepare Anna's stuff and Skylar is coming in 20 minutes." I said smiling.

Aaron groaned. He unwrapped his arm and turned around. His back was facing me. I stood up. I kissed his cheeks and made my way to the bathroom.

Aaron's Pov:

"Well i need to wake up now. I have to prepare Anna's stuff and Skylar is coming in 20 minutes." She said smiling.

I groaned. I wanted her near me. I know I am looking selfish, but for her I will. I turned around. She stood up and kissed my cheeks. Then she made her way to the bathroom. I laid on my back facing the ceiling.

I stood up and made my way to the guest room. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once done, i wrapped a clean towel around my waist and went in my room. Cupcake was still in the bathroom. I took a v-neck blue shirt and a pair of jeans and wore them.

The bathroom door opened and I saw Cupcake. My eyes widened. She looked so beautiful and sexy.

Ashshi's Pov:

Once in the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once done i dressed up. I wore a crop top and a short. I did a light make up amd comb my hair in a ponytail. I stepped out of the bathroom. Aaron was there. He was already dressed up. He saw me and his eyes widened.

He came closer and wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer. My hand was on his shoulder. He leaned and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was slow and quick. We pulled away breathing heavily.

"I will complete it tonight!" He whispered in my ears. It made me shiver. I was blushing hard.

"Ash!" Shouted Anna.

"Coming!" I shouted back. I looked at Aaron and he was smirking. He unwrapped his hand and we made our way downstair. It was already noon.

We made our way to Anna's room. She was still in her pijamas. She saw Aaron and ran to him. Aaron picked her up in his arm. He kissed her on her cheeks and Anna kissed him on his cheeks. I smiled. I made my way to Anna's closet. I took out a cute pink dress. I put it on her bed.