Chapter 11:The gift

Ashshi pov:

I woke up early. Stela and Skylar was still sleeping. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I got ready. I tied up my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs and took my breakfast.

After a while, they both came downstairs.
"G morning Ash!" They said together.
"G morning girls!" I replied.
"Ash i have to go. My mum need me and Stela has her swimming classes!" Said Skylar
"Ok!" I replied.

They did their breakfast and changed up. They hugged me and left. As there was no one, i went in my room and laid down on my bed with my laptop. Anna was at her friend house and mom at her cooking classes.

After 5 minutes, someone knocked the front door. I went downstaires and opened the door.
"Aaron!"
"Hi babe!" He said while entering the house.
"You're welcome!" I said sarcasticly.
He kept on walking till my room and i followed him. He sat on my bed.
"Get ready we are going out!" He said
"No, i don't want to!" I said walking and sat beside him.
"I' m not asking you! Its an order!" He said smiling.
"I really don' t want to go!" I said pouted.
He laughed loudly and said," you look cute when you pouted! Now stand up and get ready!"

"No!" I said crossing my arm on my chest. He came closer to me and whispered," Babe! Get up now if you don't want me to dress you up and i'm not joking."

He stood up and went near my wardrobe.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
He ignore me and opened the wardrobe' s door. He picked up a purple mini dress and came near me.
"Go and get ready!" He said.
I took the dress and went to change in the bathroom. I untied my hair puting it on both shoulder. The dress that Aaron had chosen has a V neck so i put a long chain. I did a light make up. I stepped out of the bathroom. Aaron was waiting.

"Nice but please tied up your hair and remove that chain!" He said smiling.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"God! Just do it.
I remove the chain and tied my hair in a ponytail." Happy?" I asked.
"Yeah now you are sexy!" He said coming toward me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He ducked near my ears and kissed my neck. I pulled him away making him sat on the bed. He laughed.
"Let' s go!" I said walking towards the door.
Soon, we were outside. We sat in the car and Aaron drove.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Well its a surprised!" He said smiling.

After a long very long drive, we finally reached. It was like a garden. There was a lake and many colourful flowers at the edge of the sidewalk.

"You like it?" He asked.
"Yeah its beautiful!" I said while viewing the lake.
"Not as much as you are right now!" He said winking at me.
I turned my face away to avoid him seeing me blushing.
We went and sat on a bench. Aaron put his hand in his pocket and took out a gift box.
"That's for you!"
"For me!"
"Yeah.. only you!"
I opened it and saw there was a chain with his name on it. It was in form of a half heart.
"Hope you like it!"
"No! I don't like it!" I paused to see his expression. He was disappointed and he turned his face way. Then with a smile i said" i don't like it because i love it!"
He immediately turned his face.
"Really?"
"Yeah really!"
"Oh god Aaron! You're blushing." I said laughing and stood up.
"Shut up!" He said.
"Oh!! The playboy is blushing!" I said teasing him.
He stood up making his way toward me.
"Put it!"
Before i could said or do anything, he took the chain from my hand and help me to wear it.
"By the way where's the other half?" I asked.
He put his hand in his shirt removing out his chain. He was wearing the other half with my name on it.
"Thanks!" I said smiling.
"What only thanks?" He said.
"What do you want more? I asked him

Wrong question.

" well a kiss would be more better!" He said walking toward me

"No never!" I said.
"Never?" He said with a naughty look.

He came closer to me and lifted me in bridal style. He went toward the lake. He walked into the water. I felt his grabbed loosen! I quickly wrapped arm around his neck. He was laughing loudly.
"Will you kiss me now?"
"No! Never!"
"Your wish!" He said. He was about to throw me in the water when i said loudly
"Ok ok ok ok! I will!"
He smiled and said," good decision!"
"I will kiss you on your cheek! " i said.

He grabbed me tightly and walked away from the water. He put me down and then wrapped his hand around my waist.
"I'm waiting!" He said. He turn his cheeks toward me. I wrapped my arm around his neck to get a height and kissed him on the cheeks
"Better!" He said before he ducked his head near my neck and.....

"Wait! Did you just bite me?" I asked.
"Yeah kind of!" He replied smiling.
"You're such a...."
"Such a?"
"Such a fuckerboy!" He smiled.
"That not fair!" I said.
"What's not fair?"
"Well, i kissed you and you!!! You bite me!"
"That's means that you wanted me to kiss you?"
"I didn't say that!"
"You just mean it!"
"You know let it be!"i said as i turned to walk.
He grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me back. He bent and kiss me on the cheeks. His lips were soft. I instanly blushed.
"You look cute while blushing cupcake!" He said in my ears
"Cupcake?"
"Yeah my cupcake!"

After the time spent with Aaron......