Chapter 22: Home

After the doctor turned off the machines, we walked out of the room. Aaron had one of his arm wrapped around my shoulder. My head was on his chest and my hand wrapped around his waist. I sobbed and so were Anna. He was still with Brent.

As we walked out,I saw Skylar, Stela, Aiden and Aryan. They were sitting. Stela had her head laid on Aryan's chest. His hand wrapped around her as she was crying.

Skylar was sobbing and Aiden was rubbing her back to smoothe her.

As soon as they noticed us, both Skylar and Stela stood up and made their way towards me. They hugged me tightly.

"One of you had to come with me to complete some paper and formality!" Said the doctor Smith.

I was about to talk when Aaron said,
"I'll go!". I nodded.

I went near Brent . Anna' s eyes were red. She was still crying. I took her in my arms and went near a chair. I sat down and put her on my laps. I wipped her tears. She gave me a weak smile. I hugged her and she leaned on me.

After 20 minutes, Aaron came. Anna was sleeping on me. It was already late, so i asked Skylar, Stela, Aiden and Aryan to go back home. They refused but i somehow convinced them.

"Let's go home!" Said Aaron. I nodded. Brent stood up and so did I.

We walked toward the car. We sat down and soon Aaron drove us home.

After 15 minutes, we reached home.
I walked toward the porch. Brent and Aaron followed me. I opened the door and stepped in. Memories flashes me. I walked toward Anna's room and laid her down. I cover her an turned off the light. I stepped outside her room and closed the door.

I head to my parent's room.

Silence.
It was all that could be heard. The room where my parents used to be.
Now they are gone.

Their bed was perfectly made up with the blue and white sheets set perfectly. Like my dad love it. The white walls covered with pictures that my mom had put when we arrived here. Some were when all four of us were laughing. Some were when my mom and dad got married.
Some were when i was born and some were when Anna was born. My mom's dresser filled with her favourite perfumes and my dad side filled with watches and cologne.

I felt on my knees and cry.

"Hey!" Aaron said in a low tone. I turned and saw him kneed beside me. I hugged him and he did the same.

He grabbed my arms and stood up making me standing as well.

"Come on!" He said as he head me to my room.

"Go and fresh up!" He said. I nooded. I grabbed a white shirt and a short from my wardrobe and made my way in the bathroom. I took a cold shower and dressed up. I stepped outside.

Aaron was on my bed waiting for me. I walked toward him and sat down besides him.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Much better!" i said.
"Its late. Go to sleep!" He ordered." I'll stay for the night.

I nodded. Soon both of us were lying on the bed. Aaron wrapped his arm around my waist and his face were in the crook of my neck. I felt my eyes becoming heavy and i closed it.