Chapter 24: will you marry me?

Ashshi's pov:

*At the mall*

Skylar , Stela and I were going at the shopping mall. We needed to buy dress and some other accessories for prom which is in 2 days. We had to convinced Skylar which was not easy. She hate shopping. But somehow Stela and I convinced her.

We arrived there at around noon.  It was crowded. It was either because it's sunday or because of the prom. As we walked by some shops, we could see girls looking for the perfect dress.

"So?" Said Stela and stopped walking. "Where do we go first?"

"Let's her the dress first." I said and turned to face them. "Let's go to Forever 21!"

They nodded and we made out way to the shop.

"With whom are you two going with?" I asked as we walked.

"Aryan asked me yesterday and I said yes!" Said Stela.

"And you Skylar?" I asked. It was a completely silent.

"Skylar? With whom are you coming with?" Asked Stela.

"I am not going to prom!" She said. We all stopped and turned to face her. Our eyes widened. We were shocked.

Skylar's Pov:

"And you Skylar?" Asked Ashshi.

I didn't wanted to answer. I know them very well. I don't wanna go. I know they will force me.

"Skylar? with whom are you coming with?" Asked Stela.

"I am not going to prom!" I said as I stopped. I looked down at the ground.

They all stopped. I looked up. Their eyes widened and they were shocked.

"What ? Why ?" Asked Stela.

"Cause I don't wanna go!" I said blankly.

"Wait did someone ask you?" Asked Ashshi.

Ashshi's pov:

"Cause I don't wanna go!" Said Skylar blankly.

"Wait! Did someone ask you?" I asked.

"Nope." She said looking at her shoes.
"And it's fine cause I don't wanna go!"

What is Aiden waiting for? He said he is going to ask her. There is only 2 days left for the prom.

Aiden like Skylar. He told us when he came home last time. He asked Aaron some tips to make her like him. I was happy for Skylar. Aaron did only told him to be himself. He wanted to take Skylar on a date. He was a bit scared to ask her. He even asked me what Skylar likes and dislikes. I told him everything cause I kinda trust him.

"Did someone tried to asked you?" I asked a bit curious.

"Nope. And I am happy cause I don't wanna go!" She replied.

"Did you met Aiden recently?" I outburst.

"Yeah. We went to the park. Why?" She said.

"Just asking!" I replied smiling." Let's start shopping."

They nodded and we made our way to the Forever 21 shop. It was crowded.

We went through the shop and picked up some dress. We picked same colour dress. By we I meant me and Stela. Skylar was only walking with us. Then I got an idea.

"Hmm Skylar. Can you picked some dress." I asked.

She looked at me confused.

"And may I know why?" She asked.