Chapter 30: Morning sickness

Ashshi's Pov:

*3 weeks later*

I was alone with Anna at home. Aaron went to work. We were sitting on the couch watching Frozen. Anna like this movie very much. She knows all the songs lyrics and dialogue.

The cold never bothered me anyway!

She is really cute when she sang the songs. Suddenly i feel my food coming up. Holding my mouth, i ran to the bathroom. I vomit all the food that I took for lunch. I washed my mouth and brushed my teeth. Once done, i made my way to the kitchen and drank some water. When i felt a bit better, i went into the living room and sat next to Anna.

"Ash are you ok?" Asked Anna.
"Yeah princess i am fine!" I replied. I laid on the couch. I was feeling dizzy.

I did not realised when i fall asleep. I was waken up by Anna. I slowly opened my eyes. Anna was sitting on my laps. Her tiny legs on both my side. I sat down making sure she dont fell on the floor.

"Ash are you okay?" She asked fear in her eyes. It was the same eyes with the same emotion when my parents died. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Hey i am fine!" I said cupping her face with my hands. Tears started to fall on her cheeks. I wiped them.

"I- i though t-that y-you were l-leaving me like m-mom and d-dad!" She said crying. Tears started to form in my eyes. I wiped my tears off and stay strong for her. I gave her a smile and wiped her tears. She hugged me and i hugged her tightly. I know that she was scared at this moment.

"Hey princess. I am not going anywhere leaving you alone. I will never." I said rubbing her back slowly.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise!" I said smiling. She pulled away from me smiling. I took my phone and check the time. 6:45 Pm.

Shit! I had to make dinner.

"Anna sit here and play. I am going to make dinner." I said and put her on the couch. She smiled and nodded. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen.

I made a home made pizza. I took all the ingredients and started preparing it. After 1 hours I was done. I was cleaning thr kitchen when the front door opened. I knew it was Aaron. I continued my work. I was cleaning the counter when i felt a warm arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing who it was. I wanted to tease him so I pretended not to feel or see anything. I continued my work. He groaned and i bit my lips trying not to laugh.

He pulled me with force on his chest and made me gasped. He kissed my neck and bite my lips once again. He continued and I moaned. He stopped and make me turned. He instantly crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. Before it heat up, we pulled away. He smiled and so was I.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Boring and tiring as usual!" He said smiling.

"Fresh up and come for dinner. I made a home made pizza!" I suggested smiling.

"Ok Cupcake!" He said and kissed me on my cheeks before leaving.

"Anna come!" I shouted. She ran and sat down. I put some pizza in her plate and she started eating. Soon i joined

After 10 minutes, Aaron came downstairs. He came and sat next to me. I was almost finished. He picked his part of pizza and started eating. When i finished, I went into the kitchen and started cleaning. Aaron finished and then i started to wash all the plates.

After a few minutes after I finished. I made my way in the living room.

"Anna. Its your shower time." I said and picked her up.

We made our way to her room. She brushed and took a shower. I dressed her up in her pijamas. Once done, i picked her up and went in the living room. I put her on Aaron's lap. She leaned in and rested her head on his chest. Aaron wrapped his arm around her. They were watching The Vampire Diaries. Its Aaron's favourite series.

I leave them and made my way upstair. I took a blue shirt and a short. I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then i dressed up. I stepped out and made my way in the living room downstairs.

I sat besides Aaron. He wrapped his free hand around my shoulder. I leaned on him. We continued watching the series. I was really beautiful.

Suddenly I felt my food coming up. I put my hand on my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I vomit all my food. I felt someone grabbing my hair softly and rubbing my back. It was Aaron. When i finished, i flushed . I brushed my teeth and wash my face.

"Are you okay?" Asked Aaron concerned.

"Yeah just a nausea!" I said.

"You sure? We can go to see the doctor!" he said.

"I am fine! " i reassured him. He smiled and nodded.

"Well its time to go to bed. I already put Anna to sleep!" Said Aaron. I nodded. We made our way to the bed.we laid and as usual Aaron wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Cupcake!" He said.

"Goodnight Aaron!" I replied.

I felt my eyebrows becoming heavy so I closed my eyes.

The next day

I woke up by feeling sick. I wanted to vomit. I stood up from the bed and ran in the bathroom. I vomit again. Someone grabbed my hair and rubbed my back. Aaron!

"We really need to see a doctor for you!" He said and once he noticed I was not vomitting, he left my hair and stepped out. I brushed and wash my face.

I came into the room. Aaron was on his phone. He saw me and smiled. After some minutes, he hang up

"We had an appointement at 1 o'clock." He said smiling. I nodded.

"Sorry I wake you up!" I said. He glared at me.

"Stop! You did not wake me up. I wake up by myself!" He said and walked toward me. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Go and fresh up! We have an appointement." He said and I nodded. He kissed my cheeks and stepped out of the room.

I went near my closet and took a thigh level dress. I made my way to the bathroom. I tied up my hair and took a quick shower. Once done, i dressed up.

I did a light make up and untied my hair

I did a light make up and untied my hair. Once done, i stepped out of the bathroom.

I made my way downstairs. Aaron was already dressed up. He was wearing a white v- neck shirt and a black jean. Anna was in his arm.

"What do you two want me to prepare to eat?" I asked.

"Nothing. We will buy something to eat." Said Aaron.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah Cupcake, let's go to the nearest café." Said Aaron. I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and we made our way out.