Chapter 33:Cuties(Due time)

* 8 months later*

It have been 9 months. My due date was soon. My belly was big. The doctor confirmed that i was having twin. But Aaron and I did not wanted to know the sex of the babies. We kept it as a surprise. Both babies were healthy.

Right now I am in the living room. Anna is by my side. She kept talking to the babies. I smiled when they would kicked. Anna put her hand on my belly.

"Anna! Let's Cupcake rest now!" Said Aaron. She pouted.

"Let her! The babies are listening to her." I said and she smiled.

"Seriously Cupcake you need rest!" He said.

"Ok!" I said." Anna! The babies need rest now. We will continue to play with them later. Ok?"

"Ok!" She said smiling.

Aaron helped me to get up. I was walking when i felt a liquid down on my legs.

Aaron's Pov:

I was taking Cupcake to our room, when she stopped and started screaming in pain. I got scared.

"Cupcake! What happened?" I asked as i hold her hand.

"Its time Aaron!" She said between pain. My eyes widened.

"But your due date is next week!" I said and she glare at me.

"Aaron just fucking take me to the hospital." She yelled. I nodded.

I was taking her to the front door when she stopped.

"Wait." She said breathing in and out to calm to pain.

"What happened?" I asked.

"First go in the bedroom and take the the bag near the bed. Tell Anna to come along. We can't let her alone here and informed our friends!" She ordered and screamed a little.

I rushed to the room and took the bag. I told Anna to hurried up. She was scared and i won't lied that i am scared too. We rushed to Cupcake who was standing near the door. I hurriedly took her to the car and drove to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital. A nurse come hurriedly to us and took Cupcake on a wheelchair to a room. I was not allowed to go imside. Not yet. I took Anna to the waiting room.
She was holding me tightly.

"Hey calm down. The babies are coming." I said calming here.

I took my phone and called Skylar, Aiden, Stella and Aryan.

After 15 minutes Skylar and Aiden arrived.

"Where is she?" Asked Skylar.

"In the labour room!" I said.

"When will you go inside?" Asked Aiden.

I was about to reply when a nurse came in.

"Aaron Parker!" Asked the nurse and I nodded.

"You can go inside." She said smiling. I followed her into the room. I left Anna with Skylar and Aiden.

When i entered the room. Cupcake was laying on the bed. I walked next to her. She gave me a weak smile and I grabbed her hand.

"Ok. Its time you just have to breathe in and out and push with all your strenght." Said the doctor to Cupcake. She nodded.

She did what the doctor said while squeezing my hand tightly. After a few minutes, we heard crying.

"One more time." Said the doctor.

"Come on Cupcake." I said and she did.

We heard crying again. I looked to the  nurse.

"Congrats you got a girl and a boy.!" Said the doctor.

I smiled and took both in my arms.

They looked cute and small. I looked over cupcake and she was unconsious. My eyes widened.

"Don't worry she is just tired. She will wake up in a while." Said the doctor and I nodded.

"We need to take the kids to clean them up." Said the nurse and took them out. I walked toward the waiting room. She were going to shift Cupcake to the room in a while.

"So. What happened?" Asked Skylar.

"Well a boy and a girl!" I said smiling.

"Oh my god. Congrats!" Shouted Skylar and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Congrats bro!" Said Aiden.

"Thanks!" I replied.

"Aaron Parker! Your wife and your kids are in the room!" Said the Nurse.

I immediately went in the room. Skylar and Aiden followed us. By then Stela and Aryan came.

"Sorry there was a lot of traffic!" Said Aryan.

"No problem bro!" I said.

"So boy or girl?" Asked Stela.

"Well both!" I said and she smiled widely.

"Congrats!" Said both Stela and Aryan. I smiled. I walked in the room and saw Cupcake sitting on the bed. She was holding our two cuties. I smiled and sat next to her. I kissed jer forehead.

"Congracts Ash!" Our friends said.

"Thanks!" She replied smiling.

The doctor came in with some paper.

"Well did you choose the names?" Asked the doctor. We nodded.

"Kyle and kyla Parker !" Said Cupcake looking at our babies. I smiled.

"Wow. Pretty name!" Said Stela.

"Its matching!" Said Skylar.

Ashshi's Pov:

After giving birth to my two little angel, i was tired. When the doctor put my babies in my hand, i kept watching them. They looked peaceful while sleeping. I kissed their little forehead.

Both Aaron and i decided some names for our angel. Among those names i decided to named them Kyle and Kyla.

All our friend came. I was happy. After the doctor left, Anna came to me. Aaron helped her to sat on the bed. She looked over the babies and smiled.

"I am the big sister now!" She said and everyone laughed. Kyla started to stir and so was Kyle. They soon started to cry.

"I think they are hungry!" Said Skylar and i nodded.

"Well. Everyone out now." Said Stela and they eventually left. Aaron stay with me while Anna went with Skylar.

Aaron took Kyle in his arm and rock her back and forth. He stopped crying. Meanwhile i feed Kyla. After she finished, she was already slepping.

I took Kyle and feed him. Aaron was holding Kyla. Kyle was a bit lazy as he took all his time. I can already imagine that he will make his sister do everything for him. I smiled at my thought.

"Cupcake you are tired. You should rest." Said Aaron and i nodded.

"Don't worry i will look after them." He said and i nodded once again. He leaned and kissed me. I kissed him back.

With that i lied down and slept.

Author note.

Hope you like this chapter and dont forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you guys.