Chapter 13: The hickey

I woke up by the rays of the sunlight which entered the room. I opened my eyes adjusting them to the light. Then I remembered that I wasn't in my room but in Aaron's room. I felt hot breath on my neck. I tried to move but couldn't. Aaron's arm was on my waist and his face in the crock of my neck. My back was in his bare chest. He was in a deep sleep. Trying not to wake him up, I slowly grabbed my phone which was on the table next to my bed's side and turned it on.

Putting my password, I went through the unread messages
Skylar: happy birthday Ash;)!
Me: thanks Sky;)
Stela: happy birthday Ash;)
Me: thanks Ela;)

After replying the messages, I went throughout my instagram quickly. There was no much interesting stuff.

"Whose that?" Aaron asked in a husky tone.
"No o-" he interrupted me by grabbing my phone and putting it on the spare space near his pillow on the other side of the bed. "Hey!". He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

Well since he was already awake, I removed his arm and tried to stand up. The keyword is tried. I was instantly pulled back on him. His both arm was wrapped around my waist. I tried to push myself away from him but like I said I tried. He smirked and rolled around. I was lying under him. His body was pressed against mine.
One of his hand was under my back while the other one was on the pillow near my head. He leaned in and his forehead was on mine. Our lips were few inches apart. His eyes locked into mine.

Suddenly we were interrupted by the door opened. It was Mrs Parker. She entered the room but instantly turned back.

Aaron look embarrassed but managed to stay normal.
"Not again mom!" Shouted Aaron.
"Well sorry but I don't wanna be grandma so soon. So get off her."
"Mom!"
"Right now Aaron!"
Aaron groaned but moved and laid himself next to me.
"You can turn now Mom!"

Mrs Parker turned around and she was holding a blue black dress.
"I've got you this dress. You can wear it after you fresh up!" She said smiling at me. Too embarrassed to say anything I nodded at her.

"You could have just dropped it on the chair over there. It wouldn't have disturbed us!" Said Aaron playishly. I slapped his arm making him saying "aoch". I didn't really hit him harder. Even I had, it wouldn't hurt him as if his muscled body.

"Like I say I didn't wanted to become grandma so soon!" She said smiling at us. It was too embarrassing. I can say that I was like a tomato. I was blushing soo hard.

"See you two downstairs soon. The breakfast is almost done." With that she stepped outside and closed the door.
"I should have locked the door yesterday." He said smiling. "My bad!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I grabbed the dress and went into the bathroom. I did my business and took a quick shower. I wore the dress which was at my thigh level and walked out of the bathroom.

Aaron was leaning against the wardrobe door. His arm crossed around his chest. He slowly unfolded his arm and make his way towards me. As soon as he was closer to me, I stepped back.

My back hit the wall and soon was encaged by Aaron's hand on both side of my head. He smirked and leaned in near my ear which make me shiver.
"happy birthday cupcake!"
He whispered before kissing me on my soft part on my neck. I left a small moan and it only make him to lowered his hand until they found my waist. He pulled me closer. Soon our lips were pressed together. I froze but instantly wrapped my hand behind his neck. He bite my upper lips asking for entrance. I refused and this make him groaned. He put his cold hand on my bare back under my dress which make me gasp and kissed him back. He fight for dominance and won. He slowly stopped before started kissing my neck. I bite my lips trying not to moan. He kissed and suck my neck with more force, after which I left my moans.
"Hope mom didn't hear you!" He said between the the kisses.
"A- Aaron s-stop!" I said breathing heavily. He stopped putting his forehead in mine and he was breathing heavily too.

After a few seconds, he stepped back smiling at me. He lowered his eyes to my neck and looked shock. He put one of his hand behind his neck and said:" fuck! I went a bit harder!"

My eyes widened and I went in front of the mirror. I look down my neck and found a hickey. My mouth dropped down. I turned and glared Aaron who was laughing.

"What did you do!" I said looking in the mirror.
"You didn't stop me through!" he replied." You did kiss me!"
"No! I didn't you stole it!" I replied.

He laugh louder and I glare at him. He stopped and said:" untied your hair and put it on your both shoulder like you usually do! It will hide it."

I did what he said. He smiled.He made his way to the bathroom and I went downstairs.

I went in the dinning room and found Mrs Parker putting the table.
"Morning! " she said.
"Morning! " I replied.
"Sit down!" She said smiling at me.
I sat down and after 10 minutes Aaron came. He said next to me.
"Good morning son!" Said Mrs Parker.
"What so good about this morning? It could have be. But remember you spoiled it!" He said smiling. Although I was blushing hard I managed to rolled my eyes.
"Like you didn't do it once I came downstairs! " replied Mrs Parker.
I looked toward Aaron and he was smiling widely.
"So I was right! "Added Mrs Parker before leaving the room to go to the kitchen.
Aaron grabbed my arm pulling me against him. He kissed my cheek and let me go. Just then Mrs Parker came in. I was blushing.
"You look cute when blushing cupcake!" He whispered and winked at me before eating his breakfast.
I turned and ate my breakfast.