Chapter 28:I need you

Aaron's Pov:

Its have been 4 months since my mom's funeral. I remember that day like yesterday. Many people came to the funeral. It was a rainy day. I was broken inside.

Cupcake supported me all the way. She was here when I needed her the most. I don't regret marrying her. I don't regret loving her.

Its have been a month since I saw her. After graduation which was 2 months ago, I took a job. I was sifted and had to stay here. I usually talked to her on phone. She also wanted to take a job, but I refused. She already has too many responsibilities and I didn't wanted to give her more. She already had to take care of Anna and the house.

But today I am happy as I was going to my home. I was shifted again and luckily it was in my hometown where my family lives. I didn't tell her that I was coming home as I wanted to surprise her.

I was already sitting in the plane. After a few checking, the plane took off. I was really happy. I closed my eyes and slept.

Ashshi's Pov:

It was already 6 o'clock. I almost finished preparing dinner. I made some pasta as Anna wanted to eat Pasta.

After a few minutes, I finished. I turned off the oven. I walked in the living room. Anna was sitting on the couch watching Disney movies. She covered herself with a thin blanket. I smiled amd made my way to her. She noticed me and smiled. I sat next to her.

"Can I cuddle with you!" She asked smiling.

"Of course Princess!" I said and open my arms. She happily came and wrapped her small arm around me. I hug her.

She was watching the Disney movie Moana. I watched the film with her. When it was finish i took my phone and saw that it was almost 8 o'clock.

"Its late! Let had dinner!" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and nodded. I took her in my arm and made my way to the dining room. I put her down and she sat on of one of the chair.

I went in the kitchen and took out plate. Then i put some Pasta in both plates. I put one by one in the microvawe and heat them. Once done i grabbed the plate and went near Anna. I gave her her plate and she started eating. I did the same.

After 10 minutes we finish eating. I grabbed the plates and put it in the sink.

"Anna go and brush! I will come and bath you once i finish cleaning the kitchen." I said and she nodded. She made her in her room.

I cleaned up the kitchen and wash the dishes. I clean the living room and then made my way to Anna's room. She was playing with the water. I bathed her and put her pijamas on her. I comb her hair in a lose ponytail.

"Anna stay in your room! I am going to take a bath."i said kissing her forehead. "Then we will go to sleep!"

She smiled and nodded. I kissed her on her cheeks and made my way upstaires. I went in my room.

I took out a plain grey shirt and a thigh level short. I went in my bathroom and took a quick shower. Once done, i dress up. I tied my hair in a ponytail. Once done, i stepped out.

As I was going downstairs, the door bell rang. I look at the clock and it was 9:10 Pm.

Who can it be at this time?

I made my way to the front door. I opened it and I froze.

"Aaron!" My voice came to a whisper. It has been a month since I saw him. I was happy.

"Hi Cupcake!" He said. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

Aaron's Pov:

After the plan landed, i made my way to my house. I was tired. I wanted to see Cupcake. I wanted to hug her.

After a few minutes I reached. I rang the door bell. I know I can enter using my keys but I wanted to see her face when she will see me.

The door opened. Cupcake was shocked. I smiled.

"Aaron!" She said.

"Hi Cupcake!" I said. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. I missed all her hugged. I burried my face in her neck. I inhaled her smell. She smell strawberry. I guess she just took a bath.

"I missed you sooo much!" I whispered near her ears.

"I missed you too!" She replied.

We pulled away. I entered in with my baggages.

"Aaron you are tired! Go and fresh up, then go to sleep!" She said smiling.

"Ok! But i want you with me on the bed!" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes.

"Ok! I will go and put Anna to sleep. Then i will come upstaires!" She said and I nodded. She made her way to Anna's room. I took my bags and went in my room. I dropped my bags and went into the bathroom. I was really tired. I took a quick shower. Once done I put my boxer and a sweatpants. I stepped out of the bathroom. The room was silent which means Cupcake did not come yet.

I was about to go and bring her, when the room's door opened. There she was. She smiled and came in.

I went closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer on my bare chest. She gasped and I smirked.

I leaned to kiss her but she put her hand on my mouth. I groaned and she removed her hand giggling.

"You were going to sleep right?" She teased. I rolled my eyes and glare at her.

"I have been wanted to do this for a month!" I said and did not gave her the time to talk as I crashed my lips on hers. She soon kissed back. Her arm wrapped around my neck while one of her hand was playing with my hair. I moans and I could feel her smirking on my lips. We pulled away for air. We were both breathing heavily. I lean my forehead on hers. She was smiling.

"You were tired right?" She
Teased again. I smiled.

I leaned near her ears and whispered.
"Don't worry I am only tired today. But tomorrow I will do all the thing that I couldn't do during this one month!"

I pulled away and looked at her. She was blushing and had her eyes widened. I smirked and took her hand. I dragged her to the bed.

She laid down and i did the same. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I felt warm. I burried my face in the crook of her neck. I inhale her smell. I really missed her.

"Goodnight Cupcake!" I whispered.

"Goodnight Aaron!" She replied in a low voice.

Soon, I found myself sleeping.