Chapter 31: Unexpected

At the café
Ashshi's pov:

We reached the café at around noon. We took a seat. Anna sat next me and Aaron in front of me.

Aaron ordered the food. He ordered a soup for me as I was sick. He ordered pancakes and bacon for him and Anna.

After 20 minutes our food came. We started eating. It was really delicious. But i don't know I wanted to eat ice creams. My mind was thinking of the ice creams and all its flavoured.

"Aaron!" I said.

"Yeah Cupcake. Everything's fine?" He asked. I nodded

"I want to eat ice creams!" I said and pouted. He laughed.

"Ok! Once we finished with the appointement, i will take you to Angel's ice cream parlour!" He said.

I smiled and nodded. Once we finished, Aaron paid and we made our way to the hospital. The place I hate the most.

We reached after 10 minutes. We waited in the waiting room for our number.

"Mrs. Ashshi Parker!" Someone shouted. I guess it was the nurse.
I stood up and made my way toward the room. Aaron picked Anna up in his arms.

I entered and there was a lady.
"Hi! I am Doctor lia. Take a seat." Said the doctor.
We sat down.

"So how can I help you?" She asked smiling.

"She have been sick since yesterday. She kept vomitting everything she ate!" Said Aaron.

"Ok let me check it. Just laid on thr bed behind you." She said and stood up. I stood up and made my way to the bed. I laid down.

She did something which i don't really know what it was. She check my pulse.

After she finished she was smiling. I found that a bit weird. I was sick and she was smiling. I sat down.

She turned to Aaron and said,

"Congratulation. Your wife is 3 week pregnant." She said.

Pregnant!

Aaron's Pov:

She checked Cupcake and was smiling. I was confused.

Is she smiling because my wife was sick?

She turned and face me

"Congratulation your wife is 3 week pregnant."

As soon as she said that I look at Cupcake. She was shocked but soon a smile formed on her face. I was happy. I stood up and put Anna on the chair. I ran and picked Cupcake up by her waist and spined her around. Her hand rested on my shoulder. She was smiling and giggling. I put her down and hugged her. She hugged back. We pulled away

"Well.. the morning sick will remained same. But i will give you some medcines and please take it on time." Said the Lia smiling.

"Remember Mrs Parker, you can't lift anything which is heavy. You must take regular rest." She added.

"And Mr. Parker, due to the pregnancy, her mood can change and when she want something, you must give her." She explained.

I nodded. She gave us the prescribtion and we walked out. I took Anna in my arms.

"What happened to Ash Aaron?" Asked Anna confused. I don't blame her she is small.

"Well Anna, there is going to have another baby with us." I said.

"Huh?" She asked confused.

"There is a baby in the womb of your sister!" I said. She gasped and then smile.