Chapter 1 The First Meeting

North's POV

I twiddled with the ice sculpted train set that I had to rebuild. Jack helped me fix it. Of course I had to bribe him by taking him off the naughty list and giving him a monthly supply of cookies. Just then Tooth bursted into the room. "North," she said gasping for air "new-guar-," she tried to finish but was to busy regaining her breath. But I already knew. Manny had chosen some new guardians.

We all walk to the pillar where Manny gives us our messages. The light shines on it as it lifts. " Well who's the lucky man," I asked. Tooth nudges me angrily since she's a girl. The pictures flicker. "and womEn," I continued.

Elsa's POV

I stared outside my balcony. The breeze blew through my ice blue dress. I sighed as I watched the people talking about how excited they were for the next ruler. Obviously because I was a complete mess. I froze all of the kingdom. Anna came over and put her hand on my shoulder "It's okay, they're just new to this," Anna reasured me. "Thank you Anna," I said to my little sister " but I can't afford letting anyone else know." Anna frowned "you stress too much," she sighed "but I guess I can't stop you." I put on my consealing gloves. Anna tried to throw them away while I wasn't paying attention but I didn't let her.

All of the sudden a big rabbit comes in and picks me and Anna up. Anna hollered and yelled and I tried to let myself free but the next thing I know he brings us in a hole.

Merida's POV

I hate everyone and everything. My mom tried to make me marry this wimpy soldier. Of course I rejected him. Then came a really ugly and proud prince. I ended up booting him out of the castle. Mom grounded me and then I was stuck in my room.

I was looking outside the window when this bird thing comes behind me. "Wanna go somewhere cool?," she asked. Of course I agreed and a few seconds later, she flew me up in the sky.

Hiccup POV

I was feeding Toothless some fish. Then suddenly some guy about my height came poking me with a stick. He looked buffer than me, and better than me, and more good looking than me but that doesn't matter because he froze me and carried me away.

Jack's POV

Everyone was here. I tipped my staff on the wimpy boy I froze. The ice slowly melt and he started to panick. I was curious about the other new guardians.

Bunny came in with 2 girls creaming for their lives. "LET ME GO!," screamed the blonde one. The other girl was banging her fists on Bunny's back.He drops them both on the floor. "You owe us an apology," the ginger haired girl complained.

Then a red headed girl came in laughing her head off with Tooth, "This girl is gas," Tooth told us all laughing. I stared at the red headed girl. Her hair was a mess. I looked back at the blonde girl. I smiled at her. She smiles back and waves,

"Aren't we missing somebody?," Tooth asked. Just then North comes in dragging a girl buy her hand. "Mother is going to kill me," she complained. She had long golden hair and was holding a frying pan. Everyone was here.

Anna's POV

Elsa was staring at the white haired boy. He looked like her, sorta. I sat on the floor moaning.

"I think we should introduce ourselves," said a fat man with a beard "I'm North, aka Santa Claus."
A big kagaroo thing started talking in an Australien accent. "I'm Bunny, The Easter Bunny," she said proudly.

A girl with feathers and wings jumpe up and introduced herself "Hi, I'm Tooth, The Tooth Fairy."

Elsa's POV

The snow looking boy introduced himself. "I'm Jack Frost, like the Jack Frost," he said proudly. Jack Frost. Maybe he can help me control my powers. Anna jumped up straight away

"Hello I am Anna, Princess of Arrendelle and I date a boy who sells ice for a living," she explained. It was obvious that she was annoyed.

The curly red head spoke "I'm Merida and I'm a princess," she said cheerfully.
The boy with the prostetic leg got up "I'm Hiccup, and yea," he said rubbing his neck.

The long haired girl looked around and talked "I'm Rapuanzel and...I never went outside," she said shyly. Everyone turned to me. Everyone here said something about themselves. I have ice powers, I can't tell them though. "I am Queen Elsa of Arrendale," I spoke. "And?," Rapuanzel asked. "And that's it" I lied to her.

Merida's POV

Elsa was weird. I looked at Hiccup. Wimpy but cute, I smiled at him and he smiled back. North started saying how we can help. "Merida is an Archer," he started "Rapuanzel has magical healing hair," he continued. Magical hair? That's strange. "Hiccup can bond with animals, big and dangerous ones in particular, Anna can bribe people for stuff and Elsa-," he stopped when he got to her. "Elsa what can you do?" he asked her.

Elsa's POV

My eyes widened and I started to sweat. "I'm a Queen, what can't I do," I said quietly. He nodded and moved on.

Rapuanzel POV

"Manny has chosen you all as guardians to help us defeat PItch Black...again," he sighed. Omg that means they can bring me to see the lights. I cheered inside. My wish was coming true. "We will call you the big six," North Announced. "Wait who's the sixth?," I asked. Jack raised his hand and smiled "They made me do it," he said.

"You will be living together here as roomates," she continued "Hiccup with Jack," Jack and Hiccup both groaned when they heard the news, "Rapuanzel and Merida," Merida huh? She sounds nice. "And Elsa and Anna," he finished. We left to our bedrooms.

Elsa's POV

Me and Anna go to our room. "Why didn't you tell them," she asked "about the powers?"
I frowned "Too much hassle, I don't want to hurt anybody," a tear shread down my cheek. "It's okay," she hugged me "but they'll find out sooner or later," she continued. "Later," I said and we both went to bed,

Rapuanzel's POV

Merida sat on her bed and we started to talk. I told her about the floating lights and about wanting to see then so bad. "Why don't you go then?," she asked "Mother won't let me," I replied.

Tommorrow night, the lights will appear,

Just like they do on my birthday each year,

What is it like, out there where they glow

Now that I'm older mother might just let me go...

I sang as I was looking out the window. "You kknwo my mother is pretty strict on me too," she said "she always tries to make me act like a princess." she said. "You know, that Elsa girl is really strange," she said. "I know, I think she's hiding something."

Hey guys do you like my new book? I'll still continue my Jelsa but I felt like I had to do a big 6. What did you think?

I do not own the characters. All the rights go to Pixar and Disney. However the storyline is written by me.