Chapter 10 Not Coming Back?

Elsa's POV

I was brought to Pitch's lair.My first assignement was to build a snow army. I hated the idea that I was going to have to hurt my friends, no, they aren't my friends. That voice mocked me constantly. I saw Phoenix was already there. Although she was a little too proud of herself.

"Well hey sis!," she sassed.

I stared at her. "Hi?,"

"Elsa decided to join the family," Pitch laughed.

"Why?, what can she do besides freeze things," Phoenix mocked.

I never really got angry but somehow this set me of. I struck her shoulder.

"Ouch," she whimpered.

"Next time it's the heart," I threatened.

Phoenix whimpered as she melted the ice. Her shoulder was red. She whimpered as she rubbed it. I conjured the army from behind me.

"Never question the power of snow and ice," I said as the snow monsters rose.

Jack's POV

We were all still discussing the possiblities of the prophecy being Elsa. I didn't like to think of Elsa as some evil snow queen. I love Elsa. I didn't want to leave her there on he own. We suddenly heard an alarm. It was from the globe. The noise stopped and we all stared at the globe in horror. Ice was sprouting on it and spreading all across.

"Elsa," I said under my breathe.

"Quick everyone we have to get back to the ice castle, Elsa might be in trouble," I announced.

Everyone packed themselves as we got to the sleigh. North looked pretty worried too.

***

We got to the ice castle. We opened the doors and stepped inside only to find it empty.

"Where is she?," Rapunzel asked, looking around.

"I dunno," Hiccup replied until we heard a thud.

The stomping was coming from the stairs. We gasped as an army of snowmen came.

"Oh my moon," Anna said "everyone run!,"

We all had only one escape. We had to jump off the balcony.

"On the count of three ok?," she said as she tied a rope around us.

"One," she started as they snowmen aproached us.

"Two," she said but they got to closed so Merida pushed hair and we all fell.

"Aahh," we all screamed as we fell.

We landed in a pile of snow.

"Woo!," Anna shouted.

"That was...fun!," she commented on the jump.

Merida went ahead of us.

"Guys, look its a portal," she pointed at it.

"Should we go?," I asked.

"Yes," Hiccup said. We all nodded and walked in.

We all immediately knew where we were. Pitch's lair.

"Huh?," Anna questioned as we heard foot steps.

We all gasped when we saw the same girl. The platimum blonde hair, blue eyes and her stunning ice dress. Elsa.

"Jack?," she gasped "what are you all doing here?"

"We're here to bring you back!," Merida replied.

"But you guys don't understand," she tried to say.

"No, come on, Pitch has found a way to make an army out of snowmen and-," Anna explained but we were inturupted when a girl just like Elsa walked in. Well almost. Her hair was blonde but had a tint of orange in it. She was wearing a flame red dress.

"Are these your friends?," she asked.

"Well they were," Elsa replied.

Were? Oh no. Elsa must be thinking that she's not wanted anymore and maybe she joined Pitch on purpose.

"Who's she?," Anna asked.

"She's my twin," Elsa replied.

"Twin?," Anna gasped "so there's three of us?"

"Yea," she replied.

"That was my snow army, listen, I'm not coming back," Elsa broke the news to us.

"What why?," Merida asked.

"Because I belong here, with Pitch, I can finally be myself here."

"Yourself? He's just using you for your powers," Anna yelled.

"No, he cares about me," she replied "unlike any of you,"

"Elsa," I tried to call her.

"Enough," she stopped me.

"Wait," I tried again.

"Enough!," she yelled and she blasted ice.

We all left. I hesitated before going back through the portal. I looked back at Elsa.

"I love you," Elsa said from behind me.

"I love you more," I replied and I left.

{A/N} Sorry for the short chapter. :P I take that most of the people reading this would be Jelsa fans. (Sorry if you aren't xD) So anyways I do have a Jelsa book if you please check it out. It would mean a lot to me. It's called Frozen Hearts Jelsa. If the book gets 100 votes I'll do a chapter special in this book. The chapter special will be a lot longer!

I found a picture of Phoenix on Google images. :D You guys can check it out. I do not own it.