Chapter 2 Kidnapped

North's POV

I knew about Elsa's powers. However I knew that she wasn't ready to tell the rest. But I knew that Jack found out that I knew what Elsa was hiding. The Big Six burst into the room and corner me. Rapunzel tangled me in her hair and the rest of them where using their weapons to make me spill the beans.

"We know you know," Jack said, holding his staff up at my neck along with all the other swords and knifes. "Know what," I sassed him back but he wasn't having any of it "Elsa's secret, tell us pretty boy," Merida threatened. "Look, whatever Elsa's hiding is her own problem," I told them as I backed out and grabbed a cookie "I don't get why your making me, if she has anything to tell you then she'll do it herself," I said to the four guardians.

I sighed. "I won't tell you about Elsa's secret but I can tell you that you must not underestimate her," I tell the young group. Everyone moaned and left. That was close.

Elsa's POV

I paced around the room repeating the exact thing that my father told me and a child. Conseal don't feel conseal don't feel. "Elsa, please doing that is what caused the enternal winter in the first place," Anna tried to convince me. By this time the room was frozen in snow. Day by day my powers got stronger, I had to comseal it. Nobody must know. "Elsa please stop! Your scaring me," Anna begged. I throw myself on my bed. "I'm scared," I admitted to my younger sister while I was clutching myself. North then calls us for our mission.

We all walk to the main room as we listen to North. "Pitch Black is back and he's after a greater power found in one of us," he explained "he wants it, to be stronger. Rapunzel grabs her hair "what if he's after my magic hair, if it gets cut, the magic goes away," she said showing us a brown strip of hair. That only brought back horrible memories of how I almost killed Anna. When I gave her the blonde strip of hair. It went away when I unfroze her but the pain never left. "He could be after me," Jack said giving his staff a twirl. I giggled at him and he smiled back. "Whatever it is it's definately not Elsa," Merida muttered under her breath. Definately not Elsa. These words repeated in my head. I wanted so badly to show that I was capible of something but the truth was I'm wasn't. Without my powers I'm useless.

"I can't do this," I said straight foward and ran back to my room.

Jack's POV

Elsa ran away. Anna called after her. Then it hits me. Anna must know about Elsa, she's her sister. I go over to Anna. "What's up with her," I asked her while I was leaning on my staff, Anna hesitated.

Anna's POV

Jack asked me about Elsa. I couldn't tell him "I can't tell," I said quietly and ran after my sister. I Go in our room and watch Elsa pace around as she clutched her white gloves. "It's getting stronger," she panicked as she paced faster. "Elsa your oka-," I was about to say until she interupted me "No Anna, I'm not, I-I, don;t wan to hurt you," she announced turning her back to me. " We have to go back Elsa," I told her as she frowned "it's okay, I'll make sure they won't find out."

Elsa's POV

I agreed with my sister to go back. And so we walk back together. We all get in the sleigh and take off. Rapunzel and Anna were having a conversation about Pascel, Rapunzel's cameleon. I sat down
rubbing my hands. Jack takes a seat next to me.

"Hey," he said looking at me. I looked up and said hi back. He looked at my dress and felt the material. "Woah, this feels like ice," he said. He seemed impressed by my dress. "I made it myself," I told him "how?," he asked me. "With my po," I stopped "with my sister." I sat down quietly. Then Pitch appears. "Well well, look what we have here," he said giving us all the eye. "Blondie locks," he said to Rapunzel. She grabbed her hair tightly. "Afraid that the boogieman might steal it?," he laughed. Rapunzel looked as if she was about to cry. "Where's your mumsie little girl," he teased her and moved on. "Ah look at this," he said looking at Hiccup "the dragon boy, Toothless probably already turned on you by now," he mocked. He poked Merida "You know it took me a while to figure out your fear, but it's so obvious, your afraid of your own mother!," he laughed at her. Merida was clutching her sword. "Jack Frost, how many people believe in you," he said picking on him. He looked at Anna. No not Anna, she's too kind. "Pahaha, now this one is ridiculas, why is she a guardian, she is useless," he said poking her shoulder. Without any control I stand up, "Hey don't you say that to Anna," I yelled at him. Ice was forming in my hand. "Oh look at this, the snow queen. Your fear was so simple," Pitch announced to everyone "she's afraid of hurting people around her, she's afraid of herself."

A tear shred down my cheak. "You froze your kingdom, your sister, even almost got yourself killed," he notinued mocking me "I'm surprised that your little secret is still going around," he laughed. He grabbed Anna and held her tightly "love your sister so much? Then come and get her," he yelled. "Anna!," I screamed. Pitch stole my gloves "You won't be needing these anymore," he said. He threw them away and disapeared with Anna.

"My gloves," I yelled. "Why does it bother you so much, it's only a pair of gloves," Hiccup asked me. "You-u dont understand," I panicked "I-I need them." Merida looked over to Hiccup "oh it's a queen thing. They usually have a problem with dirth," she explained to Hiccup. Rapunzel looked around the sleigh "It's not dirthy here," she said. "We have to get Anna and I have a prettyu good idea where she is," North said as he was drivng the sleigh. My hand pressed on the corner on the sleigha and a bit of ice escaped. I gasped. "I don;t remember doing that," Jack said as he looked at the ice. Snow started to fall from the stress. Conseal it Elsa I said to myself. Snow fell on Rapunzel and Jack. I fell to the ground and cried, I needed my sister, I needed my parents, my gloves but those are all gone. All I could do is cry and hope. Rapunzel looked at the snow and nudged Jack. "Stop making it snow, I'm freezing," she complained. "But I'm not doing it," he said back.