Chapter 16 The Snow Queen

Elsa's POV

The sleigh landed on the ground of our battle field with Pitch. I stared and looked around at the grey sky and nightmare horses haunting children. Phoenix helping Pitch. Pitch walked up to us.

"Well, well, the Big Six," Pitch said mockingly "The trainer, the archer, the goof, the healer, the snow queen and of course, the spare."

"Stop it Pitch," I commanded.

"Sorry Snowflake but I am only finishing what I started," he replied "this is what you get for betraying your own kind."

Phoenix nodded at everything he said. I looked down at my feet trying to conceal the curse that held within me.

"What's wrong? The little snow queen gonna cry?," Pitch teased. Somehow that made me snap. Blue glowed out of my hand with was clutched in attempt to conceal it but without any control of my body I shot ice at him. I watched as the icicles spread, almost impelling him. Unfortunatley he avoided my attack. Only then I noticed everyone staring at me in horror.

"Well then I guess it's decided," Pitch said. He shot nightmare sand at me, I quickly froze it as he shot more. Jack froze the floor making Pitch slip but he still didn't give up. He quickly got back up on his feet and shot more sand.

"Jack watch out!," I warned him as Phoenix snuck up behind him. Jack defended him. Everyone started trying to take down my twin, leaving me to fight Pitch on my own. I kept trying to defeat him until he shot a huge blast of nightmare sand at me. I fell into a corner, helplessly. Pitch cornered me quickly.

"Time to finish you off, Snow Queen," he told me. I swallowed hard. Just then I noticed an arrow spring and land in the wall in a second. I looked behind Pitch's shoulder. Merida was there, standing bravely.

"Why hello, Merida," Pitch said, turning around at her. This gave me a chance to flee. I then heard a scream.

"I got one of them!," Phoenix called, holding grasp of Rapunzel.

I shouted loudly as Pitch lost interest in the rest of us and fled with Rapunzel "RAPUNZEL!"

I made on last attempt to shoot an icy blast at him and Phoenix but they both diapeared with Rapunzel.

"What will we do?," Anna asked.

"We need to go after her," Jack told her.

Rapunzel's POV

I felt the harsh pull on the back of my head as Phoenix tied a blindfold around my eyes. I was clueless of my location so I just let her direct me. I felt her sit me down on a chair then she tied my hands and feet to the chair.

"you may remove the blindfold," Pitch ordered. I was then able to see again. I looked around at my surroundings. I was definitely in Pitch's lair but in which room? I squirmed but I couldn't get out.

"Why am I here?," I spat.

"Woah feisty pants, don't think you're going anywhere anytime soon," Pitch smirked "you're here to give us all the information you have at your base."

"I am never telling you anything," I spat again.

"Well we're keeping you hostage until then, of course unless your friends find you and one of them is willing enough to take your place."

I tried to think. I would hate to see my friends in trouble. Who would even want to sacrifice anything for someone's safety anyway? Then I had a sudden brainwave. Elsa. She would do anything to keep us safe I thought to myself, remembering how she risked her life to keep us safe from Pitch. She would most likely volunteer. I kept my fingers crossed that they wouldn't find me. I would feel terrible knowing someone would be put under pure pressure because of me.