Chapter 9 The Prophecy

Elsa's POV

I paced around the room. I'm shutting everyone out again. Maybe it's for the best. My twin is with Pitch. My youngest sister Anna has me for a sister. I am the coldest person ever. What can I possibly do? They're going to try to bring me back. I know they are. I left before, when I froze Arredele, Anna brought me back. The curse keeps backfiring. I heard a knock on the door. I wondered who it could be. I thought they left me alone on my mountain.

"Elsa?," the gentle voice started. It was Anna.

Please, I know your in there, you need to come back home. The cold is spreading, I know your not intending to, we're here for you, just let me in. It can only be us two, if you want, I need you here by my side. Do you want to build a snowman? She sang.

I felt my heart sink. I let the doors open. Anna was standing there alone. The rest of the group must be back at the workshop. I stared at Anna. She ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I missed you sis," Anna said.

"Me too," I replied. Anna pulled away.

"Please come back, we need you."

"I'm only a danger to you," I said.

"Don't you see," I continued "I belong here alone, where I don't have to hide."

"But don't you miss, us," she asked.

"I do, but it's for the best,"

"Jack misses you," she said "and Punzie."

"What about Merida and Hiccup," I asked.

"They do too," she insisted.

"Please come back,"

In shook my head.

"Leave," I pleaded.

"But Elsa," she tried to say.

"Leave," I repeated myself. I blew a wind and watched Anna get blown out the doors.

Merida POV

I looked through the books, looking for an explanation to Elsa's behaviour. I heard the door open. Anna was coming in freezing cold.

"Anna are you ok?," Hiccup shouted.

"Yea," she reassured all of us.

"What happened?," Jack asked.

"Elsa, she's shutting everyone out again."

I suddenly found a book. It was titled The Snow Queen.

"Guys look what I found," I called out, waving the book around. I got down and we all sat down and looked in the book.

I slowly opened the book. We flicked through the pictures of a woman causing blizzards and eternal winters. She froze hearts turning people to ice. Anna looked at the woman who turned to ice.

"That was me," she pointed with her finger "true love will thaw a frozen heart."

A page fell out.

"Guys, look," I told them.

I picked up the sheet.

"It's...a prophecy," Hiccup said. We all looked at each other.

I cleared up my throat and began to read.

"Your future is bleak, your kingdom will splinter, your land shall be cursed with unending winter. With blasts of cold will come dark art, and a ruler with a frozen heart. Then all will perish in snow and ice, unless real love can thaw the ice."

"Elsa's the prophecy," Rapunzel concluded.

"My sister is not the prophecy," Anna denied.

"But it all seems to tie in together so well," Hiccup pointed out.

Elsa's POV

I cried. I didn't know what to do. I heard the door blow open.

"Hello Elsa," I heard a familier voice speak. I turned around and gasped as I saw Pitch.

"What do you want," I scowled.

"Why don't you join me?," he asked.

"Look at how much we can do together," he said as he blasted sand. I froze it almost immediately.

"See?," he said.

"But, what about my friends?," I asked.

"Friend?," he laughed "if they were really your friends they would have begged you to come back."

"True," I agreed.

"Together, we can build an army and take over the world."

I looked at my hands.

"Ok," I said.

Pitch lead me to a portal. I slowly walked in. Was I free?

{A/N} I hope you liked that chapter. I got the prophecy from a deleted song from Frozen. I changed the last line so it fits with the story. :D I also made up the verse of Do you want to build a snowman. :)