Chapter 6 The Secret

Rapunzel's POV

I knocked at Elsa's door.

"Elsa, do you want me to try to heal Anna again," I asked.

"Don't come in," she panicked.

I opened the door slightly and peeked in. Elsa was grabbing her hair tightly like she was about to scream. She turned around at me.

"Get out!," she yelled.

I closed the door. North called us to the main room.

"We have identified where Pitch is," he announced.

"So where is he?," Hiccup asked North.

"Corona, it's close to Arrendale," he replied.

"Oh," Elsa muttered under her breathe.

Anna was standing beside her weekly.

"When are we going?," she asked.

"About that," North said to her "I don't think you should come."

"What?," she said, "I have to, I'm fine!"

"Anna," North tried to say but Anna interupted.

"No, I'm coming!," she said stirnly.

Elsa's POV

I looked down at my feet. My ice shoes and my ice dress. My hair was in a messy braid. It fell apart while I was having a phase. We all walked into the sleigh. Corona, the rulers are related to me and Anna. Their daughter went missing years ago. They never found her.

I sat down in the sleigh. Jack sat down beside me.

"Hey," he said, he sighed "your not a monster."

"I don't want them to know," I sighed.

"They're going to find out eventually," he said. He was probably right but, no, they weren't, ever.

"Arrendale, huh?," he asked "I saw an ice castle on the Northern Mountain over there."

"That was mine," I told him.

"Really, wow," he said.

"yea.." I replied, flicking back a strand of hair from my face.

"We're here," North announced.

We all got off.

Rapunzel's POV

I took my first few steps on the grass. My first, it felt so amazing. I threw myself on the ground.

Oh just smell the grass the dirth, just like I dreamed it be.

Just smell the summer breeze, it calling me... I sang.

Everyone probably thought I was crazy but I couldn't help it, I was so happy.

Elsa's POV

Rapunzel was so happy. I was happy for her. I look down at my hands, they were in my gloves, where they belong. Anna found them back in the cave before we left. I was relieved.

"Let's go," Merida commanded.

We went down to the town area. It was amazing. Rapunzel loved it. Anna suddenly got dizzy, I caught her in time.

"Thanks," she smiled.

It was the carnivol. They it comes every year 1 year before the lost Princess's birthday. We had great fun. We got to the dancing area. Everyone joined in, even Anna. I just stood there, I felt more comfortable.

Jack grabs my hand and pulls into the circle, "Come on you," he laughed.

"Jack you knwo I don't da-," it was too late. We were already skipping and jumping and dancing with everyone else. Our hands switched over to the person next to us. Then we switched again. We all laughed. I was about to switch again when the person pulled off my glove. I gasped.

"My glove," I gasped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," she tried to apologize,

"No, no no," the wind was blowing.

"Give it back," I panicked. The music had stopped and everyone was watching.

She was about to give it back but Rapunzel grabbed it,

"No," she said to me stirnly.

"Punzie you please,"

"No, you hide everyday from all of us," she yelled "what are you hiding from,"

"Stop it,"

"Answer me," she got louder,

"STOP!," I yelled. Razer shard shards of ice shot out of my hand.

Everyone stared and backed away. "It's the snow queen," some whispered. "She's evil," others said.

Without hesitation I ran away. Quickly, I didn't even look back. They were calling after me. I just kept going, quicker and quicker.

They know.

Someone's POV

I looked down on Elsa. This wasn't the first time. There was the coronation. But this time it was worse, for a much stronger fear had taken over her. I followed her up the mountains.

Elsa's POV

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation and it looks like im the queen.

Let it go, I'm free. This where I belong, alone. I run up to my old ice castle. Olaf was there with Marshmellow. I climbed up to the balcony.

"Let the storm rage on!," I said freely.

I set out a blizzard across the mountain so nobody could bring me back, not again. It wasn't a huge blizzard so it could spread everywhere. Just big enough to secure the mountain.

I walked down outside into the snow. My heart sank, the image of myself stood in front of me. A light flame orange hair. But not like Anna's. Her's was light, like a flicker of fire. She was wearing a flame red dress.

"Who are you,?" I asked backing away.

"I'm your twin sister, I'm Phoenix."

Fire and Ice. It started to make sense now.