Chapter 12 Captured

Elsa's POV

My heart was pounding harder than usual as I was making for snow monsters. Pitch wanted me to destroy the Big Five but I just couldn't do it. I had a plan to make sure they'll be safe. As the army does whatever Pitch orders them to do I will pass around to them messages to not hurt the guardians. I will make it seem as if they died even when they didn't. My plan seemed perfect.

Hiccup's POV

Today was the day where the my plan was going to take place. We were in front of Pitch's lair.

"Punzie and Anna you go in through the right, Merida and I will go the other way," I commanded them.

"As for you Jack, you go through the portal," I told him. Jack's facial expression didn't seem very willing to do it. Suddenly Anna started coughing.

"Anna!," Punzie gasped as she patted her back "your getting worse, you can't come."

"No I have to!," Anna insisted.

"You'll get hurt!," Merida reasoned with her but Anna wouldn't take any of it.

"I'm going to see my sister whether you like it or not!," she argued against us.

"Fine," Jack shrugged as we were about to start.

"Ok GO!," I yelled as everyone went to their positions and headed inside.

Merida stared down at the whole where we were supposed to jump.

"Scared?," I asked.

"No Hiccup, I'm never scared."

We both took hold of eachother's hand and we jumped. The fall seemed longer than I estimated. I was begining to question my plan. I felt my butt hurt as Merida and I crashed on the rock solid ground. We both got up, despite the pain we were in until.

"Ah," I yelped as I felt something holding me. I noticed it was holding Merida too. It was something flame red. We were held up to see Phoenix standing there.

"Goodevening," she sassed.

"What are you doing?," I asked as I struggled to escape.

"Doing my duty in protecting Pitch's lair," she smiled evily.

"Your wasting your time," Merida scowled at Phoenix. The magic tightened harder around us. There was this horrible burning sensation from her fire powers. I just wanted to quit and run away.

"Please, we'll leave and we'll never come back, just let us go!," Merida begged as she squirmed.

"Ha, you thought I was going to let you go so easily?," she laughed. Then she flew us against the wall. I a CAP and then I felt my wrists and my ankles being tied to the wall. We were both handcuffed to the wall.

Rapunzel's POV

I lead Anna through the hallway. Everything was going just fine until we bumped into one of the snow monsters.

"Oh jeez," Anna said nervously as he grabbed us both and brought us to a dark room. I found it hard to see anything. He put us both against the wall and then CAP! The sound of metal colliding together. I looked at my hands and my legs and was horrified to see them handcuffed to the wall. Anna was squirming to get out. I looked to my right and saw Merida and Hiccup in the same position. This can't be good.

Jack's POV

I went through the portal unwillingly. I felt the same gush of wind through my hair as I stepped inside. I stepped on the lair's floor. I was standing in that spot when I felt the floor going down.

"Ah!," I screamed as the platform brought me down to a dark room. I landed against the wall. I heard a noise but the sound of the platform crashing to the ground was too loud. Only then I noticed that my legs and hands were cuffed to the wall. I looked both ways and I was horrified to see that everyone else had been caught too.

"Don't worry," Punzie said nervously "I can bring some light."

She started singing the healing song and her hair was glowing. I was able to see Pitch standing there laughing. He turned on the lights and Punzie stopped singing.

"I always win Frost," Pitch laughed.

"You won't get away with this," Punzie spat.

Anna kept coughing. She wasn't going to last for long.

"Haven't I already?," he asked "I already planted a seed in Anna causing her to be ill, and only I have the cure."

The light shone on Phoenix who was standing beside Pitch. In the last moment of desperation I called for Elsa.

Elsa's POV

I heard metal hitting eachother. I was running through the hallway terrified that something happened. Until I heard my name being called.

"Elsa!," the voice shouted. It wasn't just any voice, it was Jack's voice. I already knew what happened. They tried to break in but they were captured. I had to save them.