Chapter 3 Sister Gone

Sorry for no updates. That's why I'm writing this for you guys. ;)

Elsa's POV

I cried in the sleigh. "Elsa, sit here," Jack and Rapunzel tried to convice me. I looked at them for a few moments but I soon went back to my crying.

They sat themselves beside me tried to cheer me up. "You don't need those gloves," Rapunzel said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yea, your strong Elsa," Jack joined in. "You don't understand," I protested "I-I need my gloves," I yelled at them both. A tint of guilt struck me, they were only trying to help.

"It's to late," North announced, my heart beat skipped a beat when he said that. "We have to pick up from tomorrow morning," he continued. No, no, no. I can't let Anna much longer with Pitch. I hugged myself as the snow started increasing. Conseal it Elsa I repeted to myself. Rapunzel started getting mad at Jack. "Stop freezing the place," she yelled at him.

"It's not me," he yelled back. "Your the only one here with powers," she argued.

"Says the girl with magical healing hair," he mocked. This was all my fault.

We make it back to the workshop. Rapunzel and Jack were still mad at each other. I ran to my room and locked the door. From all people why m? Why was I born to be the monster?

I woke up the next morning and prepared to go and save Anna. I put on one of my favourite dresses and braided my hair. I pinned it in a bun, just like how my mother used to do it. I put on my ice shoes and head of to the sleigh.

Everyone was already lined up in single file to get in. "Thnx man," Merida said giving North a nudge. Hiccup followed along. Jack and Rapunzel go in next. I was about to go up the stairs when I tripped. "Eeel," I shrieked. Everyone gasped when I made that sound. Just as I was about to fall Jack catches me. "Woah that was close," he laughed as he gave me a boost up. "Yea I guess," I agreed as he let out his hand to bring me in the sleigh. When I climbed in Jack gasped and looked at my shoes. "Elsa, your shoe, it's melting," I said surprised. I panicked. He helped me get to a bench.

"Yikes," Merida said as she looked at my heel which was half gone. "Where did you get ice shoes from?," Jack asked. I didn't answer back. I was too scared to.

"Next stop, Pitch's cave," North annouced to everyone in the sleigh. The sleigh lands and everyone gets out. "Only two people can go in, the rest of us have to wait," North said. "I have to go," I told everyone. "I'll tag along," Jack said joining in.

We both walked in the cave. It was dark. Pitch black. "Wait, I know where to get some light," Jack said as he used some of his ice powers. A light blue light came out of his hands. We kept walking until we both gasped, We were in a room. We both looked around and there she was. Anna.

Muahaha, cliff hanger. I'll update soon. See ya later my little warriors. ;)