Chapter 13 Don't Leave Me

Elsa's POV

I was running through the hallway trying to find out where Jack's voice was coming from.

"Elsa!," I heard him shout again. I finally found a huge circular door. I swallowed and pushed it open. I gasped as I saw all my friends handcuffed to the wall and I died inside when I saw Anna dieing. Pitch and Phoenix were both laughing.

"Looks like you joined the party Elsa," he laughed.

"What have you done?," I gasped as I put my hand on my mouth.

"Finishing them off," he replied.

"You monster, LET THEM GO!," I shouted in desperation.

"Why, you were going to do the same thing," he pointed out. I didn't want to tell my plan but I couldn't help watching them die. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Let them go, please I beg of you," I begged almost falling to my knees but no, I have to stay strong, I can't show cowardness.

"Why should I? You were going to make it happen anyways," he insisted.

"No I wasn't," I finally admitted "I was going to trick you into thinking they were dead so that they could be safe," I cried. I felt like an idiot giving it away so easily.

"You betrayed us," Phoenix accused me.

"What choice did I have?,"I asked crying.

"Then you might as well join them," he scowled as I felt a force push me against the wall. I felt my hands being cuffed.

"You have a problem!," I yelled "you crazy serial killer!"

"Oh no you didn't!," Phoeinix gasped. Pitch put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry," he reassured her "it will all be over now," he laughed. They both left the room.

"I'm confused," Merida said until we heard the walls and floor cracking. The room was falling apart.

"Oh my goodness quick pull we gotta get out!," I yelled.

We all yanked the handcuffs hard and tried to free our legs. The wall was getting to weak to hold us. We finally broke apart.

"We have to escape," Jack said. We were all looking for a way out as pieces of the ceiling were falling down.

Merida's POV

"We gotta get out!," Punzie screamed as she tried to support Anna on her knees "quick push on the walls, it might lead somewhere!"

Everyone got to work except Hiccup. I ran over to him and thugged on his arm "come on Hiccup we gotta get out!"

He just stood there "It's over, my plan...it's ruined."

"Plan? Forget about that we gotta escape," I panicked.

"I don't have a reason to live anymore," he started saying.

"Yes you do! Please," I cried. I broke to my knees.

"I need you," I begged. It was too late though. The ceiling crashed over us all. The walls collapsed.

Elsa's POV

I was running around in desperation. I felt a pull on my arm.

"It's over Elsa," he told me.

"No it's not!," I shouted.

"Elsa, I'm going to save you, your going to live, I'll die for you," he told me.

"No Jack!," I begged. The ceiling started falling over us. I looked in horror as it was falling down on me. Suddenly Jack jumped over me and protected me. All I heard was a crash. Everything went black.

***

I woke up slowly. Everything was blury, my vision cleared up. I slowly picked myself up as I looked around. Everything was gone. I walked through the ashes slowly and hoped to find one more life left. I came by Merida and Hiccup. They were both lieing down together. They seemed to be cuddling eachother. They spent their last moments of their lives together. I came across Punzie,who was covered in her golden hair. I walked passed Jack. I fell to my knees as I looked at him.

"Jack," I whispered. This boy, was the boy who sacrifised his own life to keep me alive. Although I didn't see much point in living anymore. Tears were building up in my eyes but it only got worse when I saw Anna.

"Anna," I screamed as I fled down to her. Her eyes were closed.

"Anna," I cried "please, not you too." I had lost everything, everyone.

"Anna," I cried.

Yes I want to build a snowman. I sang as I tried to swallow back the tears.

I'm sorry it took so long, I'm sorry I deserted you, I wasn't trying to, the storm inside me won. We only had eachother, it was just me and you, now what am I gonna do? Yes I want to build a snowman, oh how I'd love to build a snowman...with you..I cried as I sang the last bit.

My tears waterfalled down my cheeks. One of them dropped on Anna's cheak. Suddenly I heard a small shimmer. I looked around me as I saw a small twinkle swirling everyone.

"Huh?," I asked as I wiped the next tear that fell with my finger.

Then I noticed Anna's eyes fluttering open. I looked around and everyone was waking up. I gasped.

"Anna!,"I screamed as I hugged her as she slowly pulled herself up. I saw Jack getting up.

"Jack!," I yelled with happiness as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Me too," I replied, feeling the tears building up again in my eyes. Tears of joy. I saw Merida and Hiccup getting up. They both stared in eachother's eyes. I felt so relieved. Then Punzie got up.

"Wow what a dream," she said as she shook her head. I just laughed.

"How are we going to get out of here?," Anna asked.

"Hmm," Jack wondered as he went over to one of the corners of the remains of the room. He brushed some of it away.

"Haha," he laughed "look it's a one way portal!"

"To where?," I asked.

"I guess we should find out," he said.

We all went to the hole. It looked deep and dark. We all swallowed hard. Jack took my hand. I looked at him.

"One," he started.

"Two," i continued.

"Three!," we both shouted as we all jumped.