Chapter 15 Just...The Spare?

Elsa's POV

I walked into the workshop, feeling the wooden scent trickling up my nose. It felt good to be back. Everyone rushed inside although I walked in slowly, embarrassed because of the trouble I had brought to them.

"Home sweet home," Rapunzel shouted, spinning around. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see who it was. It was Anna.

"Good to have you back sis," she smiled. We both hugged each other. We both laughed and stopped hugging each other. This was where I belonged.

I made my way to the bedroom Anna and I shared. I looked at our beds. The way Anna's was messy and my one had been untouched. Have I been missed? Probably not. I walked down to the center of the room, letting all the memories flood in. I then heard the door open behind me. I thought it was Anna until I heard his deep, husky voice.

"Hey Queen," I heard him say. I turned around. It was Jack. I noticed his staff wasn't with him.

"Where's your staff?," I asked.

"I left it in the living room," he replied.

"Oh," I sighed.

"What's wrong?," he asked.

"Nothing, just nothing," I replied, trying to hide the sadness in my voice, looking down at my feet.

Jack walked up to me and took my hands. He put them over eachother and put his hands over them, sandwiching them together.

"So gifted," he mumbled to himself.

"Huh?," I asked, confused on what he was talking about. This wasn't a gift, this was a curse. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Jack?," I said, trying to snap him out but then he pushed me against the wall. I blinked my eyes and noticed him tackling me on the wall. I looked into his icy blue eyes. I felt my cheeks burning like mad.

Jack's POV

I looked into Elsa's blue eyes as I was tackling her against the wall. I chuckled to myself. So innocent.

"Jack?," she whispered quietly. Her cheeks were bright pink as she fluttered her eyes rapidly. Come on Jack, just kiss her. A voice said in my head. I then found my lips against hers.I let my eyes close during the kiss, letting the taste of her cherry lipstick lingure in my mouth. I then opened my eyes and looked at Elsa's facial expression, still leaving my lips against her's for another moment. Her eyes were opened wide and the pink blush was burning even brighter. I stopped kissing her and then looked into her eyes. Elsa was somehow frozen. Our first real kiss. Not just one small goodbye kiss, a kiss that is memorable.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, backing away from the wall. Elsa just stood there for a moment.

"It's ok," she said. I couldn't tell if she enjoyed it or not. We walked out of the bedroom. Elsa still looked stunned.

Anna's POV

I noticed something was strange when Elsa was in the bedroom for a while.

"Do you know what's up with Elsa?," Rapunzel asked.

"No, not at all actually," I replied unsurely. I then saw both Jack and Elsa walk in. Elsa's cheeks were pink, and her eyes were wide opened. She bit her lip nervously.

"Elsa?," I asked walking up to her.

"Jack was just helping me clean up the room," she said, making an excuse.

"But our room was clean," I pointed out.

"There was a lot of dust," she replied.

"Fair enough," I shrugged. Suddenly the alarm went off. Pitch was spreading nightmares somewhere.

"Everyone get in place it's Pitch!," Jack ordered.I was about to get ready until Elsa stopped me.

"Anna, I don't think you should come," she said. I felt betrayed. I was a part of The Big Six as much as everyone else was.

"Why not?," I asked.

"Because you missed out on most of the fights and you're going to be behind on everything," she explained.

"I can always catch up!," I insisted but she shook her head.

"Sorry sis, we all agreed on this," she said. I noticed everyone was nodding. Then they all ran to the sleigh.

"You're going to be our spare,ok?," Rapunzel called behind to me.

"Ok," I called back, trying to hide the sadness in my voice. Tooth, Sandy, Bunnymund and North went with them this time. I was the only one left standing there. Alone.

"Spare?," I said to myself "Am I really just...the spare?"

I walked over to a small table and flopped down on the chair and sulked.

Not part of the town. Not born to be queen, just somebody hopelessly in between. I sang to myself.

She's the scholar, athlete, poet. I'm the screw up...don't I know it. But then who could ever compare, of course they're gonna think I'm just the spare... I sang but no, I wasn't going to let this get me down. I stood up proudly.

Well I won't care,

So I'm an extra button on a coat, in case another one comes loose,

But if I have to be a button why can't I be button that's of use? I asked myself. I accidently tripped and knocked over one of the vases on the shelves. I watched it smash on the ground.

"Oops," I cringed but I pulled myself together quickly and stepped away from the broken vase.

I may lack style and I may lack grace, and once in a while I fall on my face, but this little button deserves a place in the sky! This button want's to fly!-

"Wait, buttons can't fly, that doesn't make any sense,"

So I'm a rusty horseshoe hanging up, over somebody's old barn door.

And I'll be hanging there forever, just wishing the horse had one leg more, and maybe I can't be the perfect one, and maybe I ere on the side of fun, but horseshoes need a chance to run somewhere! I sang as I ran outside the door into the snow.

This horseshoe's more than just the spare!!! I sang proudly.

I looked up in the sky and watched as they flew into the portal that North's snowglobe made. I sighed, oh how much I wished I could go with them but I couldn't. I'm too clumsy, too inncoent and too vulnerable but I knew one thing for sure, the spare. Right? Or maybe I was wrong, maybe I am just that extra button. I walked back inside sadly. I wished I could make them see, I was capable of so much more.

{A/N} I need about 5 more votes until this book has 100 votes! Yay! I will try to find a good voice recorder so I can sing like I said. I am a crappy singer but I want to treat you guys with something different. The song in this chapter was an outtake from Frozen. :) It's called More Than Just a Spare. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye! :D