(Skyrim) Farkas- The Wild Soul part 2

"Mister werewolf if you'd just shut up and follow me" (y/n) presumably heard his mumbling and glared at him
"I'll feast on you if you tell anyone that I'm a werewolf!"
"Ah, you'd "feast" on a shield sister?"
"I didn't mean it that... never mind all that... it's useless arguing with you" Farkas said as he stood up on his feet, his clothes in tatters as most of his muscled body revealed.
"You sure you can fight like...this?" You ask him, as your eyes linger on his chest for awhile before you quickly look away.
"Yea, you just watch!" Farkas bares his teeth
"Oh as a werewolf?"
"No"
"Then?"
"Stop asking questions and watch"
"Fine!"
After that little argument, you two walk along and keep searching for the fragments. On your way you're ambushed by Draugrs, Silver Hand and Draugr Lords. But you two still press on, no matter how wounded you are.
After roaming around, and stumbling here and there, which seems like hours now...you two finally arrive at the largest chamber of this crypt.
It was well-lit than any other rooms of this crypt, it had a massive wall with draconic language carved on it and some were even glowing, many thrones with corpses seated and near the wall was a coffin.
"It's beautiful..." the words escape your mouth as a quite compliment, unknowingly
"Try not to get carried away" Farkas replied, his voice echoing the chamber.
Farkas and (y/n) walk up the stairs that lead to the coffin "whoever lay in this coffin, must be very important" Farkas said inspecting the coffin but (y/n) didn't stood with him, she instead walked to the table near the wall. Her (e/c) eyes widening at the glorious fragments of the legendary axe "found it!" she squealed in joy.
Just as she picked up a piece from the fragments, the other coffins began to bust open and seated corpses began to rise
"Look what you did!" Farkas barked
"Just distract them, I'll get us out of here" your voice calm.
(Y/n) quickly grabbed all the fragments and muttered a spell, within a few minutes they were outside the crypt.
"See?" You smiled at Farkas
"Thanks (y/n)" Farkas said as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you in a hug.
A moment of silence, before he quickly pulled back "uh...sorry..." he said, blushing
"Uh...umm... n-no it's fine! R-really! Hehe" you replied trying to look cool but both of you were surprised, of that, there was no doubt.

Quite a time passed with you, joining the Companions. You made almost everyone your friend.
Farkas would just watch as you spoke with Ria, study the history of Companions with Vignar and you even made the hardy nord, Njada smile.

At one evening, Farkas was sitting at the table near the courtyard, crossing his arms and thinking about something. He heard small footsteps at the yard, he looked up to find the ever so friendly, the kind and humorous companion by name of (y/n) seated on a chair, cleaning her sword. "She must've appeared from a mission" He thought as he approached you while you were cleaning your sword.
"hey" he smiled at you, something he wouldn't usually do
"Hello Farkas, do you need any help?" (Y/n) asked, her voice soft and innocent as ever
"Uh no... you're busy?"
(Y/n) looked up to find he was looking at her
"Well... no not really" she replied
"Great, I was thinking of going to hunt in a few while...thought you could join me?"
"Sure why not"
Farkas smiled at her answer and walked off "finally I can tell her..."

(Y/n) stood near the trees, outside Whiterun. Looking at the brilliant aurora show.
"Sorry I'm late..." Farkas said running out from the forest
"What are we hunting?"
"You'll see, there's something at the cliffside I need to show you" Farkas said with a tone of emergency.
(Y/n) shrugged and followed him.

After a while they reached the said cliffside, which had the most beautiful view of the aurora show.
The twin moons light and the celestial light of the aurora was magical, and the soft breeze that the wondrous smell of unnamed winter flowers. The view was enough to make anyone's heart overjoyed.
You felt something on your head, you looked up to find Farkas putting a circlet of mountain flowers and lavenders on your head. Before you could say something, he hugged you from behind, his arms resting on your belly.
"Hmm... these flowers don't smell sweeter than you" Farkas rested his head on your shoulders
"Farkas!" You were utterly surprised but happy
"What, can't I even bring you on a secret date?"
"But you never told me..." you trailed off as Farkas turned you to him and looked at your (e/c) eyes with his grey ones
"I decided to tell you this way" he smiled, kissing your forehead that made you giggle
"So, your answer?" He asked with a raised eyebrow
"Let me think, how about..."
"Don't play like that"
"I love you too" you smiled at him as he pecked at your nose before wrapping his arms around you and pulling you in a passionate kiss.
As wolves howled at the full moons at distances, celebrating the love of two wolven hearts....