1

8.47
I woke up and walked to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes to wear for the day.
As usual it's empty inside but who knows, maybe mom magically filled the wardrobe with new and fashionable clothes worth a lot of money while both of us were asleep. It's worth checking.

9.03
I walked to the kitchen wearing an old black skirt and an just as old orange t-shirt with a print of a white lotus flower on the front.
I am fashionable, I just don't own the clothes I want to wear. Sad reality :(

I took a bowl of yoghurt with fruit on top and sat down by the tv and turned it on.

9.30
I filled the dishwasher with plates as I at the same time hear the the advertisement playing on tv in the background. I hear how the cringy voices of overexcited old people enjoying their skittles changes to a melody that I strongly recognize.
It's the opening for PRODUCE 101.

I let go of everything I held in my hands and ran to the couch in high speed.
The show won't start untill next week so this was only a small interview with some of the contestants.

And there he was, standing second from the right with a huge, warm smile on his face.
He didn't say much but watching him was enough for me.

When the interview was over and the advertisements came on again I quickly turned of the tv, rushed to hallway, put on my shoes and ran outside without informing my parents of where I would go. They already knew.

I rang the doorbell of the house next to ours at least fifty times until he finally opened the door slowly.
I pushed myself past him into the livingroom and started jumping up and down out of excitement.
I turned to say something to him when he suddenly patted my head.

"Calm down" he said with a husky voice.
He had probably been asleep before I came.

"How can I be calm when I just saw you on PRODUCE 101!"
I yelled in his face which woke him up from being half asleep.

"Really?! Oh no I missed it! Was I noticable? Could you see my name?"
He asked beginning to sound even more excited than me.

"Yes a little and yes I could. Your name was written under you.
It said KANG DANIEL, very easy to see." I answered him.

~To be continued~

I know the first chapter is short. Sorry~
But welcome!