39

"The door is locked!" I panicked and tried to reach out to him but it was difficult since I couldn't see anything in the dark.
Did he lock the door? Why did he lock the door? Why did he turn off the light?
I became afraid and didn't really know what to make out of this. But before I could confront him he grabbed my arm and pushed me down to the floor...
I freaked out and began to hysterically swing arms around me and accidentally hit Jihoon in the head pretty hard. He slowly slid down beside me and I crawled away from him.

"What the heck was that!" I yelled at him and I believe that he looked my way, tough I could not see. "What were you trying to do!"
He growled in pain from the hit and then sighed. "Calm down, I just wanted you to sit for a while. What do you think of me." He pressed his palm against his head. "And seriously woman how strong are you."
I cleared my throat and crawled back to where I sat before.
"Then what were you doing if I may ask?" I asked and pulled my legs towards me and wrapped my arms around them. "You seemed afraid so I wanted you to sit down, that's all." He said and stood up. He reached for the light button and pressed it but nothing happened, it was still pitch black. "I didn't turn off the light if you thought so. It's probably a blackout or something." He told me and I felt stupid. "And the door?" I mumbled and he tried the doorhandle. "Hm? Oh no." He became a bit nervous himself now. "I didn't think it would lock itself if I closed it.." In vain he continuesly tried to push the door open until he finally gave up and sat down beside me again.

"Can you try calling your aunt?" He asked and I quickly did that. But just as before I still got no answer. "I think we'll have to wait for someone to come and find us." I said and felt slightly cold in the dark corner. I rubbed my arms but it didn't help much.
"I suppose you're right. Though that might take a while.. I mean, they're most likely busy trying to turn the lights back on." Jihoon said and moved closer to me.

I had put on my hoodie before we came in here but for some reason not even the t-shirt plus the hoodie warmed me up.
It was dark, cold and cramped but at least I wasn't alone.

"So how do you feel about performing at this event?" I asked in order to start a conversation so that I would forget that I was freezing. He swallowed before answering, I could hear it very clearly in the silent room. "It feels okay, nothing out of the ordinary, except for it not being in front of crowds of screaming girls." He said and I giggled. "I'm sure you're used to that to though." I said and hit his shoulder lightly. In response he leaned closer and made our shoulders touch. A chill flew through my body and he leaned away. "Are you cold? I felt you shaking."
He unzipped his sweater and handed it to me and when I tried to refuse it he layed it on my shoulders. It immediately became so much warmer.

"You're welcome." He said and I could hear how he now felt the breeze instead of me. I didn't want him to be cold either so I mumbled "Thank you.." and wrapped my arms around him which was deffinetly a shock to him, a decision that wasn't very well planned of me. I don't really know what went through his mind but he turned his face towards me a second after the warm hug and leaned closer and closer until our lips nearly touched.
It was dark but I could see how he was too close so as a panic reflex I banged my head in his and he fell back.
"Why do you always hit me?!" He complained and sighed heavily more than once. "Sorry but that was your fault. Don't just try something like that!" I said and moved away from him again.

After a moment of silence the lights suddenly turned on again and Jihoon stood up, ready to walk out of there. He went for the door and tried to open it but sat back down on the floor when he remembered that it was still locked. "What made you suddenly want to assist your aunt anyways?" He asked and I could hear how he was a bit annoyed and I guessed that it was because of me.. and the door.
I thought about it for a while. "Well I just recently met her and thought that her job and lifestyle seemed interesting. She also said that I should develop some interests, hobbies and dreams and stuff. So she offered me to help her and I accepted." I answered his question and didn't think it was anything more to add. I looked at him and he at me, but for some reason he didn't seem to get the whole situation.

He gave me a confused look. "Are you saying you don't have any dreams or interests because that's stupid." He said and I opened my mouth to lash back at him but didn't know what to say. "So that is what you mean." He added as he noticed my retreat. "Then I don't think you really know what those things mean." He continued. "Sure dreams can be difficult to make out but everything you usually do with your free will is an interest of a sort."
Now I was the confused one, was this becoming some kind of life lesson?
"No but it's things that I love to do right? I can't say love to watch movies and bake so they're not interests." I told him and he chuckled. "But it's something you do often and don't hate but actually enjoy, am I right?" He said.
"But I don't love it."
"You don't have to love it."
"Really?"
"Really. And if you didn't have anything then you'd be nothing, an empty doll. I hope I didn't fall in love with a doll, that would be traumatising."
I couldn't help but laugh and when I did, so did he.

We continued talking until someone heard us from outside and opened the door. It didn't take long, only about ten minuites, and those felt like nothing while we talked.
As soon as both of us had felt the fresh air and stretched our joints Jihoon quickly ran back to his lounge and I brought a big pile of tablecloths with me back out.

~To be continued~

How are my precious readers?
Great I hope and thank you
for your patience💕
Really. It was relaxing to take
a break for a while..