16

As quick as I could I entered through the front door, ran to my room and threw myself in my bed as usual.

I digged for my phone in my pocket and scrolled through my contacts to see the new one I added today.
But am I supposed to do something with this?

I kept scrolling down and Daniels name popped up and I stared at it.
Should I delete it?
He's not going to answer even if I ever call him. And he said that we don't know each other anymore, he went a little too far with that.

I turned it off without deleting anything because why bother if I might need it someday.

×}{×}{×}{×

Days and weeks passed.
Me and Jihoon kept in touch while they did their best in P101.
I noticed Daniel several times on tv and of course did I think about him a lot but I didn't know what to think.

Both Jihoon and Daniel occupied my thoughts.

Today the finale will send live and every fifteen minuites I check the time to make sure I won't miss anything. I'm so hyped.

I heard Daniel would be the center...
Even though I'm mad at him he's still in my top 11. Jihoon there too of course.

My eyes were locked at the tv screen waiting for everything to begin.

You know when the contestants did "eye contact"?
That's exactly what I did and it hurt a lot after some time.

"Aaaah the buuurn"
I complained while blinking and rubbing my eyes after staring for too long.

And it began while I was in pain.

First came the touchy bit with all the hardship they had to go through, what they were thinking and what they had written in their diaries.
Most of them had said the same thing.

That they wanted to debut.

And I understood them. After all that training and trying their best, in the end it's really all or nothing.

Daniel and Jihoon had done well to reach the finale. I'm proud.

The lights on the stage turned on and there they stood. Many more than the top 20 were standing in the great triangle.

And in the center was none other than Daniel.

Yeah, sure, good. I'll give you that...
Well done Daniel...

"Oh! There's Jihoon!"
He didn't stand far from the center so I noticed him quite quickly.

After the performance they showed how team 'Super hot' had prepaired.
A few of my top 11 were there but most of them came later.

It was fun to watch and 'troublemaker' came again I see ;)

But the song wasn't my thing.

Next was 'Hands on me' and this time it was my thing. I liked it a lot and I'm sure I'm alone about that.

Most of my top 11 were there and they all looked very handsommmee...