9

I layed there tightly wrapped in his arms waiting for him to let go.
When he loosened his grip I pushed him away and crawled out of the bed as fast as I could.

I didn't want to act rude since he only did it to help me not to get noticed, but my heart was racing too fast for me to think clearly.

"Let's just go!"
I stomped towards the door and Jihoon quietly followed.

×}{×}{×}{×

I just want to go home. It's getting dark outside and I'm tired.
But if I leave now then I would have come here for nothing.

I was the one in the lead with Jihoon behind me. He made sure to keep his distance from me, about 2-3 meters.

I suppose he was flustered because of everything that happened before.

It was definetly enough of that for today.

Why did it have to be so hard to find Daniel though. It shouldn't be this difficult.
It feels like we've passed by each other so many times.

I've been in every room at least three times now so if he's not in the cafeteria then I'll go straight home.

I could feel Jihoon looking at me from behind.

"Why do you have to see Daniel?"
Jihoon asked out of nowhere.

"I have to talk to him"

"About what?" He asked again.

"I don't know"
I replied.

That's right. I don't know.
He suddenly started acting odd.
But what should I ask?

Why are you so weird?

Why are you avoiding me?

What are you thinking?

Are you okay?

I have to know.

We approached the cafeteria and it seemed like it was packed with people.

Without thinking I barged in.

It wasn't the greatest of ideas.

No one notized at first, I was just another crew member.
But then they one by one started getting suspicious and began staring at me, whispering to each other.

Example, when you're a transfer student and have to stand in the front of the classroom and present yourself, really awkward.

One scary big man stood in the corner of the room. In the shadows..

I don't know if he was a guard or a staff but that "someone" glared daggers at me. And I tried my best to avoid those daggers.

I just stood there as center of attention with some people backing away and some closing in on me.

Jihoon didn't seem to know what to do either. He couldn't protect me this time.

This was a really stupid move. I should have returned home instead of throwing myself in this situation.

"Excuse me miss"
A voice suddenly called me.

The one that glared at me earlier was now right beside me.

"May I please see your ID?"

In my mind I freaked out. I didn't have a staff ID.

I only let out some half hearted inner screams, the typical:
"Aee..eeo...ohh..", "help"

He grabbed my wrist when I didn't answer and I saw in the corner of my eye how Jihoon also reacted by his move.

I tried to twist my hand so that he'd let go but he didn't. He held it very tightly, it almost hurt. I also felt someone grab my other wrist but a lot more gently.
I turned my head to my other side and was met by a relaxed and gentle smile. It calmed me down.

"Can you please let go of her?"

"Do you know her?"
The scary man asked suspiciously.

"She's my girlfriend"
Daniel answered.

~To be continued~

I'm sorry it's a
little late maybe :/
I've been tired, busy
and had a hard
time writing ;P
The next update will
hopefully be longer.

Here's a present ;3

<3

<3